• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea applications like that suck, my job is only 8 hours a day 6 days a week but I just don't feel like playing anygames or getting on here a lot until deathzot is on, and I'm usually with my gf after work anyways lol oh and I hope u get that job
I mean I understand I did that til i found the bitch cheating on me... and me to bro like 40 hours + and 10.50$ USD When min wage where I live is 7.25 lol not to bad haha

Ok guys I want to play a tibia server with some of my friends, what are u all playing now? What's decent

Lol jkin what world u in?
pretty sure u just failed reallllllyyyyy hard....

i doubt hes on RL tibia, im guessing hes actually doing shit in REAL LIFE... apparently when u hear that you think of tibia... kinda feel sorry for u... >.>

Oh we'll I thought he meant real tibia since u all are always on here and talking about tibiA, and why feel sry for me? I have a life a full time job and haven't played tibia in months lol

pretty sure u just failed reallllllyyyyy hard....

i doubt hes on RL tibia, im guessing hes actually doing shit in REAL LIFE... apparently when u hear that you think of tibia... kinda feel sorry for u... >.>

Well considering he quoted a post stating what servers are people playing and hes on a tibia forum, which u also are on wouldnt mean anything.... You spend more time on this forum then anyone else here so how can u say anything?

Well considering he quoted a post stating what servers are people playing and hes on a tibia forum, which u also are on wouldnt mean anything.... You spend more time on this forum then anyone else here so how can u say anything?

you do realize that there are things called phones, that have the interweb on them? Also called leaving this Tab open on my computer at all times and check in on it often? and i only play Deathzot and Deathzot only, thus why i live in this Forum. i have been doing landscaping all weekend around my place, i come inside for a few minutes, drop onto computer check a few places, get a drink, go back out.

do not imply i am this
1383042_10201603316317362_1260529352_n_zpsb42994a5.jpg

well the new black skin for the fourms looks pretty cool. and its almost been 3 days not hearing from syn or shawn about any updates >.< Or release dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back