• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you get 100 ore? get enough money for a pick?

Trolling?

Well, I got enough Iron to start an iron store, so thats what I am referring too.

Also, here is a screenshot of the super secret beta client that I was testing earlier before the server went... -coughs- well here is the screeny.

TFaJUnj.jpg

Dem graphics yo

Well, I got enough Iron to start an iron store, so thats what I am referring too.

Also, here is a screenshot of the super secret beta client that I was testing earlier before the server went... -coughs- well here is the screeny.

TFaJUnj.jpg

Dem graphics yo
sport..... i swear to god... im gonna slap the hair off you....

TFaJUnj.jpg

Dem graphics yo
What... What the heck am I looking at right now?..

Where'd you get iron ores?
From mining in the mines south east in starter town.
how did you get 100 ore? get enough money for a pick?

Trolling?
Haha I broadcasted it when I was online lastnight, I was the first one to gather up 1CC then bought pick and discovered a bug "Your welcome Shawn" and just kept mining without having to repair the pick. Then tried to forge 100 iron ores and didn't get shit

where is it Xagul lives again? shouldnt he be long awake? lol
been offline for what, 5 hours now?

He was up pretty late last night I think. I got off at like 1 a.m est and he was still on.

How do u guys connect? Can anyone pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back