• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

And as for level 400-500. I went from getting 6mil an exp orb to 2mil exp an orb. Like I got 500-1k before i got 500 lol. And I was close to the highest level, was the highest for like 40 levels then I started party exping with saya. I was up 75 levels on, after we finish he had more levels then me.
How do orbs go with party hunts? I did notice when I was alone I got more orbs. Or in party hunts only 1 person would be getting loads of orbs and others weren't.

Glad to see your doing good. Can't wait til the mean time. Back to league haha. I had someone insta lock sion top last night. Thats when i called it a night. lol.
Yeah if your in aparty im more then sure its whoever gets last hit on the monster gets the orb. Atleast thats what makes sense to me dunno if its true or not but thats how I would think it would work.

Yeah if your in aparty im more then sure its whoever gets last hit on the monster gets the orb. Atleast thats what makes sense to me dunno if its true or not but thats how I would think it would work.
you can tag other peoples mobs or bosses and get orbs even when they get 99% of damage and last hit, cause im really positive i have seen orbs drop from creatures i smacked and walked away from.

Syn, maybe some beating off well help your hand come to a fast recovery :eek:

you can tag other peoples mobs or bosses and get orbs even when they get 99% of damage and last hit, cause im really positive i have seen orbs drop from creatures i smacked and walked away from.
If thats the case imma be running around attackign everyones mobs lmao but that would be pretty sick i guess if everyone who attacks the mob gets a chance.

Correct, to get a chance at an orb from a monster you must have hit it at least once before it dies.

Almost back into the swing of things, my left hand still getting back to normal (gets tired quickly and its hard to raise it).

Server release in 10 days!

This is the happiest one of your posts has ever made me! Because of... umm... both pieces of news.

Correct, to get a chance at an orb from a monster you must have hit it at least once before it dies.
just may need to watch for Extreme Orb Farming MC. 10 characters with all high regen but no magic power all fishing and tagging 1 billion mobs a minute.

just may need to watch for Extreme Orb Farming MC. 10 characters with all high regen but no magic power all fishing and tagging 1 billion mobs a minute.
well I guess I just found what I'm gonna do. farm rings get them on many chars and then start the mchunt of those Barbs ;3

This is just amazing, I cant wait until they drop and have some fun there. I really love restoration project Deathzot because I only play this kind of OT, that would be great restoration project for Chaosot 8.0 come back sometime, its only two ots I still want to play. I do not like tibia, it seems that you level up and get no more bonus damage.
Thank you guys for this, and sorry for this bad english, I hope it is understandable.

Last edited:
that would be great restoration project for Chaosot 8.0 come back sometime, its only two ots I still want to play.
Already did Chaos OT, it lasted about a month. The crazy bots for tibia these days make ot chaos quite trivial... it would take some serious effort to enforce a no botting rule to keep ot chaos fair in all honesty. When I put it online, within that month people were roughly level 30k. I might add at that time it was an exact replica of ot chaos as far as exp rate, spawns, character strength. The only difference was the client being 8.6 rather than 7.6. I think chaos would either have to be on OTC or updated to the most recent tibia version, with many GMs checking people for bots all day.

Already did Chaos OT, it lasted about a month. The crazy bots for tibia these days make ot chaos quite trivial... it would take some serious effort to enforce a no botting rule to keep ot chaos fair in all honesty. When I put it online, within that month people were roughly level 30k. I might add at that time it was an exact replica of ot chaos as far as exp rate, spawns, character strength. The only difference was the client being 8.6 rather than 7.6. I think chaos would either have to be on OTC or updated to the most recent tibia version, with many GMs checking people for bots all day.
Or you could Xagul it. o,o

Just be one of those custom client scrubs who download the client because they are "unbottable" lol seems like the new trend nowadays

Almost back into the swing of things, my left hand still getting back to normal (gets tired quickly and its hard to raise it).

Server release in 10 days!
Glad ur back to almost normal man, and good, but I sent u a pm lol

hopefully someone is working away at making houses active before release. would be nice to see them at 1k per sqm as well, would make house whores have some life decisions on if they wanna spend all that money and make a t4 item or a few, or get that house they want before someone else does.. lol

@Synthetic_ @Xagul Umm, guys, are you going to add in the thing where you use your item and get canes/candies/money/starstones?
This... is why... i think your brain matches your face and name perfectly............
How do you upgrade Teir 1 into Teir 2?
YOUR QUESTION HAS NOW BEEN ANSWERED...........
1186343_10153201243100157_1088308839_n_zps3a33b00f.jpg

@Synthetic_ @Xagul Umm, guys, are you going to add in the thing where you use your item and get canes/candies/money/starstones?
Xagul had said that there was no point puttin dat in cuz the only thing thatd be worth it is canes. I do agree tho it is a somewhat useless system
( i think he said that idk(lol hell respond))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back