• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

decompile

Are you serious?

If that was possible then all the hard codes from any program will be released and everything will be free!

It is possible Pitufo... You guys are completely useless. It is not that easy but you would have to be completely clueless to not know anything about decompiling. You can decompile to get back the orginal source code for C and C++, Java, and a few other langauages. It is called reverse engineering and because of the translation back to the lower level languages it will not be exactly the same. Some of the things will be changed and it will be really messy and you will have to sort through it. If you know what it was compiled with, Compile speed, the method used to compile, and some of the other finer details about what you are trying to decompile you can get cleaner code but still it won't be exact... So Pitufo you fail...

Actually, decompiling isn't as easy as you make it sound, but yes, it is possible.

Like you said, code will be a HUGE mess. Unless, of course, you decompile a .NET program. You get everything exact. All classes, namespaces, variables, methods.. Everything is named and coded exactly the same unless the program is obfuscated.

What do you mean as easy as I made it sound? I said the same thing as you except for the .net part... o_O

What do you mean as easy as I made it sound? I said the same thing as you except for the .net part... o_O

You made decompiling C, C++ and Java apps sound easy.

Its not exactly simple, lol. You gotta know where to find the software, how to use it, etc~

Back