• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL Decrypt SHA1 Online (Works in most of the cases)

Nice it does work for most. But yeah if it works, it most likely means you have a weak password. For my personal account that i tested it on, I can't find out the password or at least there isn't a hash for it.

Yea, same here, my password wasn't in their database either :p. Also the most weirdest passwords aren't there, like 'aF2xDD4ms0' (plain) for example, haven't tested that one, but I bet it isn't there xD.

someone delete this topic, Urgent!
that if we use sha1 as to protect against hackers and this site falls into the hands of nerds who only thinks of the mess servers, will have to find another way to encrypt the data again!

someone delete this topic, Urgent!
that if we use sha1 as to protect against hackers and this site falls into the hands of nerds who only thinks of the mess servers, will have to find another way to encrypt the data again!
lol'd, don't use weak passwords then

@Up: Yeah , I never use password like "mymoomyisrox" , only "w2hk4pf@x6HS"
then i'll never get hacked :)
@Klenio: Just protect your database again hackers :)
Close MySQL ports for remote users, remove phpmyadmin
and then people can't acess it
Note: Use secure passwords for your SQL user , and remove "root" user , create your own!
doing some things like it , you will never get hacked by google users.

@Edit: If I have acess to your database Klenio , i Can just change all password characters for a pasword that i know
and hack easy all accounts.
the best way to prevent is blocking remote acess to database.

Last edited:
Yea, same here, my password wasn't in their database either :p. Also the most weirdest passwords aren't there, like 'aF2xDD4ms0' (plain) for example, haven't tested that one, but I bet it isn't there xD.

Nice one :p
It wasn't in their database, now that you tested it sure will be soon.

Interesting take on identifying SHA-1 passwords.

Red

Back