• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [dedicated] Gaudium [15/01/10]

guisalum

Reaction score
Hey, what up guys. Anyway, I'll cut the crap off and go directly to the point. First of all, I was working on a solo project called gaudium (which meas joy in latim, a little sissy but it's ok). The thing is, I need a mapper and a scripter (NPC & Quests) to help me out. It's not that I don't know, It's just I'm running out of time. The dedicated server will arrive in 2-3 weeks and I need to hurry it up.

So let's go to what interests. I need a mapper and a scripter to help me out with work until the dedicated server arrives. The mapper will do his work and scripter will mainly develop NPC and Quest scripts.

Both will have his in-game gamemasters and will get their share out of the server profit.

The server will be a medium XP in its beta opening (first week to find out bugs) and will be reseted and lowered XP afterwards (probably 20x - 5 x)

The server stays with tibia standard RPG in what comes to vocations, monsters and etc.

The server will ahve a own map (which I'm already working on), its own quests and etc.

Where you are from doesn't really matter, as long as you can speak fluent english. I myself am from Brazil and live in India/Australia.

The dedicated where the server will be running will be a Quadcore Intel Xeon DP E5405, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, 100 MBit Switchport connection, 5TB bandwidth. the server will have its own domain (probably gaudiumserver.com). The server will run in USA.

I myself am a webdesigner, webmaster (I do it as a real job), and do quite well in scripting and mapping.

Ok, so cutting all the crap off, the server is suppose to be ready yesterday:)p), and I need a mapper and scripter capable of working in a group and fast but keeping the quality of the job.

Please, if you are interested add me on msn : [email protected] or send me an email at this address with your name and a way I can contact you. Feel free to put phone number as long as you speak english, portuguese or spanish.

By the way, Fluent English is a must!

Back