• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Help!

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Sorry if i put this on wrong section because didn't find a section there i should put..

I just want to ask about dedicated server, i want to make one..
Because of i just hosted my server 2 times someone called "penis pumpe" and "Colandus" took control of it... i dont know how.. and then they remvoed everything! Everything! all my fies pictures and more.. so i decided to make a dedciated server because they cant get into it? right..

So please if you know how to make a dedicated server tell me..

I want the dedicated server to have like this 2x Processor 2-3 GB ram..

I want to buy from OVH.co.uk or Kimsufi.co.uk

Please tell me how, and tell me if they can get control into the server or not.
but i decided to buy from Kimsufi because its cheaper;) Tell me how to do step by step Please?

My Questions:(hope they get answered)

Do the Dedicated server got FULL Security also so they cant get control of it ?

Thanks!

u need to set a password for phpmyadmin and the web server
thn nobody can do a shit

Owned, anyways, you'll have to ask for the company who gives u the dedicated for a good firewall.

A dedicated server - is practically like your own computer, you do whatever you want with it, the security of the computer will be the security you make of it.

You start with a good firewall if you go for a Windows OS, I donno, im sure you can also download firewall like outpost which is great.

was ur ingame pass same with ur remote control pass?
im thinkin they got into ur mysql and got ur password

Back