• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DEFUNCT] Otland Desk - Otland.net desktop aplication

szeos

Reaction score
Otland desk is a easy program thanks to which we will be informed about new subjects which will be contained on this page in the voice form or announcement from tray.
View attachment 13984

The program let us choose the section in which we are interested in, with the use of special prepared checkboxes.
View attachment 13982

When we want to move to the other subject we have to click the button „ Go to post” with blue, underlined inscription which is showed in following screen.
View attachment 13983

Additionally, in order not to take the unnecessary space on desktop taskbar, program is loading in tray. ( where GG or Skype are )
08:30
in tray

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Could turn out good but I would not use it personally though! :)

A new, clean & good-looking design would attract more users.

Might need a better reason to use it, looks neat though!

Red

I wont be able to test this out till break but maybe depending on the features that are included it could be of some use for users.

i already told in previous thread that new skin for soft would do good, soft is kind of unecessary but good if you are otnerd :)

Well I think it could be something, but the layout should indeed be under the hammer. Also I believe it could be map specific. Meaning you can save pictures on that programme and watch them back easily. For new posts I will simply click on otland.

If you want me to be fair: totally pointless program.

If you want me to be not-so-"rude": looks funny, but it lacks use.

A program like this can be very useful to mods, we have it running and "listening" to the Report Board(the program would require some sort of authentication otherwise the board is invisible) so we know a new report popped up and we deal with it asap

Looks really good but I don't think I'll be using it as I only visit 2 boards, thats the discussion board and the mapping board.

Back