• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[DEFUNCT] Otland Desk - Otland.net desktop aplication

I think it's unnecessary. It's a good thing to have, incase you wanna watch over your threads.
Would be better if you could make a mobile phone version, then it'd be awesome.

You should implement something that attracts more people and the GUI isn't exactly amazing, but it does the job.

Nice to see someone contributing SOMETHING to the community.

I think it's unnecessary. It's a good thing to have, incase you wanna watch over your threads.
Would be better if you could make a mobile phone version, then it'd be awesome.

You should implement something that attracts more people and the GUI isn't exactly amazing, but it does the job.

Nice to see someone contributing SOMETHING to the community.
Having an Android Mobile Version would be awesome <3

It's a forum. If you use a software it will lost the "forum essence" I dont know if you understand me :p.
By the way, a good tool if developped to recieve alerts/notifications on your android or something like that. Just in case very important thread.

+1

Nice program but i dislike the design of the program it's kinda messy

but nice program keep up the good work;)

kind regards

I really like the program because the Otland will be more active with this app. I will use it for sure :D (Work a little bit on the design aswell)

Eh, I like the concept but the application looks very bad imo. I don't really see a huge need for something like this, unless it was made for mods and devs particularly.

looks nice dont know yet if i am using it but ehm.. the design you must order it! and make it more comfortable and organize

good luck!

Back