• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

delete thread

yup, but that will change :)
If it make any sense, 80% of the people wanted to play though it was going to launch 6 hours later than it did..
meaning they have no idea it's online right now.

And ofc it's always slower start when you don't have a countdown spot (as it's practically busy all the time)

Edit:
Whatever ideas I have to make it grow faster, will be revealed later.
However I can say this:
I swear on Thorsan RPG that nobody will lose as much as a second of gaming because the slow start.
I will never reset this server :)
So if you can handle to play with lower amount of players a few days, you're more than welcome to do so :)

• nice ot but need more players!!! more war :D
I have a way to bring a lot more players, but it will take a little while..
with some luck the server maybe grow a little until that :D

I think one of the reasons this ot doesn't have a lot of players is because they can't macro. I'm not saying using a bot, cause I think that's unfair... Getting exp while not on the computer. However, using a macro for training skills and making runes is what old school tibia is all about. Like myself I do not have a lot of time to play, maybe 1-3 hrs at night, but it's insanely hard to get anything going without wasting all my time making runes to be able to hunt, because I have no money starting out to buy runes.

This is just my opinion, but I'm sure other people feel the same way.

Disagree with you.. many other oldschool servers do not allow macro.
and this server is easy exp so there is no excuse why people should bot... macro is botting btw

Back