• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

OtLand Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
-- Delete This Please --

Last edited:
i can mapp but give me god serv is 8.54 if its not 8.54 im not interested

Hello! My name is Samuel
I am 12 years old, soon 13.
I live in Sweden, Ornskoldsvik-
I can play most of the day (Not between 22:00 - 15:00 when school).
My E-mail is [email protected]
I can map very detailed map, alots of spawns, tps and ofc houses. But this will take some days. I am using RME (Remere's Map Editor). But I have some problems with the NPC's....

Hello! My name is Samuel
I am 12 years old, soon 13.
I live in Sweden, Ornskoldsvik-
I can play most of the day (Not between 22:00 - 15:00 when school).
I can map very detailed map, alots of spawns, tps and ofc houses. But this will take some days. I am using RME (Remere's Map Editor). But I have some problems with the NPC's....

You can play every day or map?

This will take weeks/months, not days if it's going to be a good map..

I would offer my support but I am currently entangled in another project. I wouldn't take the money simply because I feel that mapping is a passion, not a job.

Last edited:
My name is David/Dawid however you like ;)
I am 13 years old, soon 14 (In march).
I live in UK, Milton Keynes
I can map most of the day (Not between 8.00am -16.30pm because of school..) but I can't support In game.. because I have to slow connection right now.. but I can help on forum..
I can map very detailed map, alots of spawns, tps and ofc houses. I am using RME (Remere's Map Editor) and Simone (which ever you prefer...).

sinttulovm.jpg

sinttulo1vq.jpg

-Sigh-

Bolero, post an application not two screen shot's that have been auto-bordered to the max and have a lot of bugs on them. :/

Still Searching

Refer to the first post to see what I want for a map.

The only person you'll get that kind of detail from is Neon, maybe Chauz or Kokokoko. Either way, it looks like you want some sort of showoff map and not a playable RPG.

Hello, my name is Matt, I'm 16 years old, I'm 100% polish, I have been living in Usa for 12 years now so I am fluent in english, I am also fluent in polish. I have had experience with maps for 3 years, i had some breaks from mapping, but I'll show you some pics of my maps and you will see if you like them. I will be available to map hours a day, might be a day ONCE in a long while where i wont be on but i doubt it. My email is:[email protected], if you could it would be better to talk on msn messenger. Peace :D

Last edited:
did u add me? ;o ill show you soem of my maps.

"This task is not easy; however you will be paid fairly well."
I would like to know how much your paying for each hour the mapper puts into this over detailed server. (I'm just curious)

I'm not paying hourly...for all I know you can sit on your ass and map a temple for 5 hours.
I updated the first post. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back