• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

i've thought about it too many times, but there are many things you are leaving. How will you do the blink of the mage, stealth of rogue, etc.. or the skill system of wow, becouse i had a lot of scripts also and it was almost impossible to do everything. When i say almost impossible it means it's possible BUT it will take you too much time, furthermore you must have a good knowledge about programming becouse you can't do everything only with scripts. Well, good luck with the project, i'll follow it if you go on with this.

BTW: I did the starting island of elfs and it took me like 4-5 days (600x500 sqm more or less) so do WHOLE map will take your team like half year if you work hard.

tibia + warcraft ? X...

I really hate the idea of mixing the whole concept of the game with another game specially if it's just a carbon copy of it. but good luck

id remove those random branches on the floor lol, put em in trees or something if u really wana putem

Ignore the haters.

I think its looking pretty good! And the concept of mapping warcraft pieces is something I've been doing myself now and then, not tried to make the whole map, but pieces. Undercity, blackwing lair 'n such :p

Keep it up!

I dont like the fact that you put all those plants (last pic) in a dry place. They need a lot of moisture. The rest looks fine, keep it up.

Well thats pretty much how it looks in warcraft..

10426ow.jpg

He did a great job.

Btw, are you making it out of before or after cataclysm? Looking at that as tousend needles I'd be guessing after.. xD

But you should make the "island" on +1 floor up so its like on a mountain piece, if you get what I mean, maybe sounds confusing XD maybe even 2-3 floors x)

nqo8eh.png

Btw, are you making it out of before or after cataclysm? Looking at that as tousend needles I'd be guessing after.. xD

But you should make the "island" on +1 floor up so its like on a mountain piece, if you get what I mean, maybe sounds confusing XD maybe even 2-3 floors x)

nqo8eh.png

Already done that, because when I looked at it a bit more, It looked odd. :D I edited my previous post.
Some places are gona be pre cataclysm and others cata. :p

Okay, I was thinking something like this, Im not sure which would be better, grey or red mountain, but I really think u should have it on a mountain as it suits more to wow :p

13z3nlu.png

But, I dont think you should do some in a cata and some pre cata, thats gonna be somewhat confusing XD Do it pre cata then? I think tousand needles would be pretty easy to do pre cata, BUT would be hard to fit in if the rest of the world is gonna be on higher floors o_O

Pretty cool, looking forward to playing once it's finished :p
Just hope you don't give up to quickly :L

Pretty cool, looking forward to playing once it's finished :p
Just hope you don't give up to quickly :L

Thx! Today I bought a prepaid to have better viev of wow maps in order to make them as much as I can alike. :p I'll post more screens later.

Back