• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Looking forward to try it out when it's finished. :)

Durotar - Outer Ogrimmar

66843534.jpg

97084610.jpg

30565034.jpg

Last edited:
Looking really intressting actually, but you are using the same small stone to much, try to variate it more + I dont like the water borders on the last pic, it looks like the water is above the ground o_O I dont think Mr Gravity would approve !

I've never been a fan of WoW, which means I can't really say that much. I think the pieces looks boring.

Same as above, I cant really tell if its looking good because I dont know WoW. But it looks boring as tibia, things are too big and too empty.

Same as above, I cant really tell if its looking good because I dont know WoW. But it looks boring as tibia, things are too big and too empty.
I've never been a fan of WoW, which means I can't really say that much. I think the pieces looks boring.

Maybe they are big, but there will be plenty of npcs and creatures filling empty spaces. As I mentioned in my first post in this thread, I don't want the map to be overspammed or not pathable. I want it to be clear and playable.

When my comp crashed my map had bugged and is useless now.

Back