• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Little explanation how the masteries will work:
Angus' masteries:
3dss.png

94f8.png

Lilly's masteries:
jni5.png

25dr.png

When I'm finished with masteries I'll open beta server right away. :)

Last edited:
i played last beta server and i can't wait for another! very nice progress!

In one week I suppose. :)

Progress:

Today I finished the website (it's changed a bit) and added some subpages. Also Bruter's masteries have been added.

v8z1.png

jqrl.png

rnrv.png

p95f.png

I hope now more players will choose Bruter. :p

Oh god, this look so amazing i can't wait to see it online. I really want to play it :)

I've finished Champion Store on website, added ladders, maps and guide subpage. Also Venom's masteries are finished.

cqch.png

va0m.png

qri7.png

Please give me some feedback, what you like and what you dislike. All comments are more than welcome! :)

Im speechless... Bro this looks just amazing!!!!! Layout, systems, maps, champions and etc.. Wow amazing :)

All seems awesome, but im scared of long 1 vs 1 fights with people only running.

It can be a bit offtopic, but he I'm not mistaken you had to create some kind of instance system. Are you going to release or sell it?

the website... oooh... (fap fap fap)
Im speechless... Bro this looks just amazing!!!!! Layout, systems, maps, champions and etc.. Wow amazing :)

All seems awesome, but im scared of long 1 vs 1 fights with people only running.

I know that it's annoying, but I'll invent something that will prevent such actions in future.

It can be a bit offtopic, but he I'm not mistaken you had to create some kind of instance system. Are you going to release or sell it?

The only instance system I made and wanted to make is: http://otland.net/f81/dungeon-finder-138258/

So... How you want to make multiple battles on same map possible? Multiple copies of map piece in one file? What I have been thinking about is vector or map of maps and every item and position would have additional field, mapid. Or something like that. This way you could make multiple copies of map piece without bigger problems allowing you to have multiple battles on the same arena without interferences and make server send always the same coordinates to client so minimap would work

So... How you want to make multiple battles on same map possible? Multiple copies of map piece in one file? What I have been thinking about is vector or map of maps and every item and position would have additional field, mapid. Or something like that. This way you could make multiple copies of map piece without bigger problems allowing you to have multiple battles on the same arena without interferences and make server send always the same coordinates to client so minimap would work

You just confused the hell out of me xD.
Usually in OT Servers people just "Simulate" Instances by copying the map multiple times and setting up a detection system for when one is in use.

Actually there won't be two same maps. Each fight will take place in a different battleground.

What if there are 200 people online wanting to fight?
You plan to have over 50 different and unique battlefields?

What if there are 200 people online wanting to fight?
You plan to have over 50 different and unique battlefields?

200 active players is my dream to be honest :D, but...

If my calculations are right 10 battleground will be enought for 200 ppl asuming 70% will want to fight. They'll have to wait a little bit for a free battleground, but not that much. Everyone in queue can still chill in free mode while waiting for a rated match. :p

But in future I plan to have as much different battlegrounds as possible (5 atm but will have 10 till the opening). :)

Progress:

Today I've added own news system and changelog to website so everyone can track updates and changes. I'm also done with Gorgo's, Dread's and Romper's masteries.

6jrn.png

wish this was made with pyot. instance are built in. The main functionality of pyOT is finished. This project is so custom it wouldnt of required to much more work.

I played this server during the first beta it was a lot of fun. I love the website and I think it will fit in with the game. Most OT websites arent even used excepted for the account management and store.

Back