• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Gosh yes. a server where people cant bot(?)

I see the equipment is at 0%, hopefully you will be able to do this as soon as possible.

SIGNED FOR BETA ( :*** )

one question, you said " position " in the statistics. what kind of position? isnt it just a map without anything on it we fight at or is it (lets take a MOBA Example) league of legends ground where people have diffrent lanes to play at (positions) =?

omg I've been checking your work for quite some time and love it, now u makin a server? Count me in!

Dafuck is this! i need video! <3 words can't express everything so video plx :D

Here you go:
[video=youtube;ebrO2bSkxfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebrO2bSkxfc[/video]

I really hope this isnt a lost cause.

Almost all lua/c++ is done. So now it's only map, some spells (easy but time consuming), balance and website.

one question, you said " position " in the statistics. what kind of position? isnt it just a map without anything on it we fight at or is it (lets take a MOBA Example) league of legends ground where people have diffrent lanes to play at (positions) =?

The 'position' is a player's place in current ladder personal ranking.

I'll add some videos of fight, when I manage to get multiclient on my laptop. There are no known bugs at the moment, so even beta tests will be peaceful. :)

pic9t.png

I was working on spells today and to show you my work I'll upload a video showing 8 champions and their abilities tomorrow. You'll be suprised! :)

Last edited:
As I promised, a video presenting some abilities that will be introduced on Hall of the Champions:

[video=youtube;C-FXPP_4Now]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-FXPP_4Now[/video]

Theese are not all abilities and not every champion (about half of the current champions).​

As I promised, a video presenting some abilities that will be introduced on Hall of the Champions:

[video=youtube;C-FXPP_4Now]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-FXPP_4Now[/video]

Theese are not all abilities and not every champion (about half of the current champions).​

I cant watch it. Music is not valiable in germany. Change the sog and reupp?-..-

I cant watch it. Music is not valiable in germany. Change the sog and reupp?-..-

Here you go: Hall of the Champions - abilities without music - YouTube

Mechanics

On Hall of the Champions you'll see some new fight mechanics:

• Stun (player can't move or cast)
  • Silence (player can move, but can't cast)
  • Reflect (player will recive the damage back)
  • Damage reduction (depends on spells used and champion's attributes)
  • Stealth (other players can't see you)
  • Frozen (you can't move, but can cast)

Well goodluck Teckman :)

I would love that you use otclient with icons of the spells and etc..

Well goodluck Teckman :)

I would love that you use otclient with icons of the spells and etc..

Otclient is a part of my future plans of development, but for now I must end server side. :)

Otclient is a part of my future plans of development, but for now I must end server side. :)

Well asfar i know, you are very very good on coding and other things. Also i know you will success to make the project and ofc i will give it a try :)
Maybe add:
Fear
"Paralyze" <-- Slowed xD

I will suggest other things i will come up later on :p

lol like? jajajaj its better if you do it like dota2 (i'm a big fan of mooba games) also i suppose that you will use ot client no? for the instant icons and also for the QWER spells :)
Anyways, you really will gain money if i play it jajajaj

Back