• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Decided to ruin this server until the admin comes back. For anyone who would like to join, create a character and play as the champion Venom then sit in the free for all area. His aoe will kill people around him. Days later we'll be level 30; enjoy :).
Why ruin the server?

Because it's basically a test server. No one is playing it, nothing works correctly, and nothing will work until this fucking guy Teckman comes around. If he ever does come around, he's going to have to reset it anyways because everything is so messed up now. It just makes me angry because I waited for this OT to come out after getting my hopes up so high, got a taste of it and how fun and unique it is, and then realized it's fucked up beyond belief and there's no one to fix it. It's like letting a child play with his favorite toy for a minute, then ripping it up and leaving him with the broken pieces; if someone would just fix the fucking toy he could get back to having the time of his life.

But why teckman dissappear?, it just launch the server and not post any new?

Decided to ruin this server until the admin comes back. For anyone who would like to join, create a character and play as the champion Venom then sit in the free for all area. His aoe will kill people around him. Days later we'll be level 30; enjoy :).

"wow im so edgy im genius
egggyyy ass fuk"

I believe the first character ever created on that server did that before you, and it's not "ruining" it if the server still isn't even ready to play. If Teckman gets back on to fix these things, all of those characters are going bye-bye anyway.

Ecounlimited you're totally idiot person, i have seen, i have been watching and supporting teckman in some ways. He really tries to make the server bug free, but its not easy run and do these scripts so shut up and be patient he can also be in holiday?

This project looked awesome, I was hoping he would become one of the next "Unique" amazing servers.

Hopefully he can come back, fix all the bugs, and make this server amazing like it should be.

He's not dead if you look at his account he logs in it everyday and views forums, he most likely does not have the time or energy to put into the project, that would be my guess. I assume it would take tons of work to fix those bugs that he has, and he does not want to spend the next month doing it

So this is where Tibia meets League of Legends. It's a shame that the project is abandoned. It was prospering very well.

Last edited:
Back