• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Gonna enjoy rolling 2vs2's again. but i honesty hope people will atleast logon. last time they were 5vs5or3vs3Ing all the time was litterly easy to scare off everyone in 2vs2 :d

Why not use map patches to solve the problem with multiple battlegrounds?
I might be blabbering right now, and cba to go check, but I'm pretty sure Tarjei released his map patch system. In short description, you can make a new map file (battleground), use functions in lua scripts that "implement" that map into your own map that the server is already running (all in realtime), then use another function to delete that battleground from the map if necessary. In this particular case, you could use this system to generate an already-mapped battleground on any position on your map whenever it's necessary.

@up
Nope he hasn't released it but he asked for ideas :p.

@Topic
what shiva says its truly factible and has been on on the C++ server with out much of work, you should ask tarjei for some directions if you don't know whats going on, but someone as experienced as you are should know.

@up
Nope he hasn't released it but he asked for ideas :p.

@Topic
what shiva says its truly factible and has been on on the C++ server with out much of work, you should ask tarjei for some directions if you don't know whats going on, but someone as experienced as you are should know.

I even did that for one of the servers I've been working on. But now it's not the case. First of all I don't want people to play on few maps over and over again. Each map represents something else (one is for sneaking and another for open battle). Currently I'm working only on website and champs, because everything else is already done. :)

I even did that for one of the servers I've been working on. But now it's not the case. First of all I don't want people to play on few maps over and over again. Each map represents something else (one is for sneaking and another for open battle). Currently I'm working only on website and champs, because everything else is already done. :)

last time when there was only one map it was kinda boring. so good now there are 5 maps :p

last time when there was only one map it was kinda boring. so good now there are 5 maps :p

Yeah, now It won't be so annoying.

Progress:

Rosalie has been removed for now. She will come back in future updates after a big reboot.

I've finished ladders info subpage and Slender's masteries. Only 3 champs left to do, so I suppose the beta server will start tomorrow at 20.00 GMT+1!

4v16.png

s874.png

Last edited:
Looks sick bro :D Question, when you do team vs team. When you kill Ex. 2 champs, will it say Double Kill?

Looks sick bro :D Question, when you do team vs team. When you kill Ex. 2 champs, will it say Double Kill?

Yup, double, triple, quadruple, pentuple and so on. :) It'll also give bonus to exp gained.

Last edited:
how much exp will you gain for killing people?

I don't really know. :D
Here's formula for FFA, straight from my files:
Lua:
lvl = getPlayerLevel(target) + 1
lvlFormula = 50 / 3 * (lvl * lvl * lvl - 6 * lvl * lvl + 17 * lvl - 12)
doPlayerAddExperience(target, (((0.03 + (30 - getPlayerLevel(target)) / 100) * lvlFormula) / 10) * (1 + (getPlayerComboPoints(target) / 30)))

:D

Progress:

Everything seems to be done for tomorrows beta tests. I've fixed some bugs and added few features to gameplay. But what is most important I've created a complete guide of how to play on HotC and put it on website. Everybody participating in beta tests will automatically have 30 lvl, all runes, and all items. You'll have to make accounts and players again since I've been clearing database lately.

awun.png

See you guys tomorrow at 20.00 GMT+1. I hope many people will participate in this beta, since it's the last test server before actual release and I want to have all bugs fixed! :)

Last edited:
i don't remember the client and ip :( could you tell me?

IP: hotc.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Client: 9.80-9.85

Btw. please log in with official Tibia clients since otclient doesn't have some functions to fully play my ot. :p

i had a bug, i made char named Muki then i went check tutorials etc. after while i went back to my account i din't had a character o_O so i tried make again with same name and came error character with this name already exist. but after all i made again a char and worked

Back