• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

I'm really sorry but I've to put beta tests on hold for a while. I've occured a bug that unables normal gameplay and what is worse, I don't know where this bug is. Probably it's something with client's cooperation, but it can also be something with modules or libraries. The bug creates some kind of infinite loop that freezes server and uses more and more memory. Until it's fixed I won't host a beta server since it'd crash all the time. Once again I'm really sorry. Stay tuned for more info soon.

Last edited:
With kind help of 4Muki4 I've fixed the bug.

THE SERVER WILL BE ONLINE TODAY 2013-08-02 at 16.00 GMT+1!!!

port: 7171
tibia: 9.8x

Last edited:
@up
The beta server will last untill all bugs are fixed, champions balanced and every feature working

because it's offline teckman had yesterday large issues with teamfights (2v2, 3v3 and 5v5) they were bugging and i think he fixing them now
edit:
it open 16:00 gmt +1 if you read teckmans post

Server is opened again!

Mechanics: fixed bug that caused players who have chosen masteries couldn't do rated matches
Runes: now everyone will get their runes only once
Romper: fixed stun mastery bug
Bruter: salvation is only usable in rated matches
Ron: rescue is only usable in rated matches
Sponger: explosive mushrooms explode properly now

alright. 1.5 hours now. when i use otland ip changer on the (i tested 10 9.shit clients to get on)

and everytime its " : crytical error 20x00000000020"

any way to help me?

New smaller and more cozy lobby:

1d2s.png

Old one:

6swv.png

Do you like it? :)

Hmm, I made my account on there again, but the name Sportacus was already taken.. I had played your server before, and had the name Sportacus.. did you wipe characters from last time it was on?

or maybe I used a different account number x.x

When the server will be online?

Tomorrow at 19.00 GMT+1. I hope more people will come than today. We need testers!!

Also, tomorrow there will be new team management commands and matchmaking system tests so be there! :)

Back