• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon Eldorath's mapping hideout.

Haha, they probably won't think that because you're on the same team right?:O
Well, there are some tards around here tbh ;)

Seeing as Neon is probably one of the best mappers available (and my personal favourite) these days, and the fact that you seem to be on the same level as him, I wish you both best of luck in Illyrium (correct spelling? : )).

Seeing as Neon is probably one of the best mappers available (and my personal favourite) these days, and the fact that you seem to be on the same level as him, I wish you both best of luck in Illyrium (correct spelling? : )).
Yes its correct. And thanks. We might need another mapper now aswell. So PM me if anyone's free.

Demon Eldorath. Best idea mapper of all mappers! I can tell you that for sure!

Macedoon is also very very creative, you should see their mappings in Illyrium. omg.

After I've found out what to map now. xP

forest-entrance.png

Had a day of HARDTIME thinkin, didn't think of anything special. Tho this idea was FIRST done by ME, @ OTfans like 2-3 years ago in the cleverness thread. been revamped and lots nicier.

Last edited by a moderator:
iz cool =)
rox

Loves it :D

Never seen so much of your works :p But your really good! ^^
Didn't really cared for OTLand before but since Neon's a great part of Illyrium and I want to make Illyrium visible I decided to get noticed here aswell. And.. I recall ur name from OTFans but then you never noticed me cuz last time I showedoff loads of mappings was like.. 3 yrs ago. =P

I really like how you use several borders like in the first pic with snow and ice borders :)

By the way, I think there was some old knight on aldora named Demon Eldorath (Think Eldorath was their family name) any chance that is you?

100% chance it's me. reached lv82 on a sorta new server. Looted Aldoras first 2 RedRobes, first DSM and second E-plate ;p Recall? D= had the DarkMansion for some months when I had Alea Jacta Est(Whining @ Nazgul Eldorath for spelling it wrong)and Black Widows, if I didn't have the guildhouse I lived in Darashia 16.... I think ... 16b.

Btw, was ranked.. 8th on Aldora as highest. Shitty as sword fighting since I CBA'ed to train as Mordim Eldorath trained his magic level and reach rank 1 @ Magic level which upsetted Masakrowiec d=
BTW, me, Nazgul and Mordim made each one a lv20 alt character. Sorcerers adn downed Nemtor.. called Mevar back then before he bought Nemtor - Nemtor's ingame girlfriend with a ambush.. lv.. 126 I think.

Last edited:
hah nice :D Well i just saw some movies on youtube and also a warserver with old aldora chars :p any chance you have some old wmvs from aldora on your computer? youtube is shitty with new copyright laws :S

i love it all

you definately found a perfect balance between being clean and creative with your mapping

dude your a fucking beast no like that shit is sick ass fuck. no lie u need to get payed lol if u aint already. keep it up.

You do wonderful work, but I'm sure you already know that. It's very inspiring, and I can see that you put alot of time into your work. Keep it up.

Back