• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon Eldorath's mapping hideout.

Demon Eldorath

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Demon Eldorath's Mapping Hideout.
ILLYRIUM TEAMLEADER
Yarr! Landcrabs lets settle down by this bay for a while and get going.
Me myself will be showing-off either solomapped or pieces mapped by both me and Neon, so there's a slight chance he'll showoff them aswell.
Anyways about myself.
I'm 19 yrs old, having a baby any day now - and I've been a mapper for.. 5 years least.
Had my OTFans membership from.. -05? I'm not really sure.
Since I know there's loads of OTFansians here at OTLand I figured there might be any oldschool remaining from OTFans here at OTLand whom might recall me or my mappings.

Last time I showed off regularly was back at 2006 at OTFans.
Comments regarding my Mapping.
Since I've been into mapping.. Longer than most on OTLand(since OTLand didn't even exist back when I showoffed - and there was only like a 5-10ish peeps mapping on OTFans) I don't really care for critisizm. Barely even constructive ones.
If I would, my mapping would look like you wanted and like everyone else.
I'm walking my own path and find my own style.

ice.png

Some random ice area.

ice2.png

No, those aint barbarians. Ment to be NPC's ingame

ice4-grass.png

grass1.png

grass2.png
As you might noticed - most locations aint done.
/Kind Regards, Demon Eldorath

http://mappersguild.net

Last edited:
I like it :) espiecially your log trick.
But for your experience (5yrs) I would have thought you would be a r0x mapper :)
But if this is your style, then i have no criticism against your mapping :)

But other than that the lsat pic isn't very walkable coz of the fences :(

but from me 8/10 :)

Gz on teh baby :)

I like it :) espiecially your log trick.
But for your experience (5yrs) I would have thought you would be a r0x mapper :)

But other than that the lsat pic isn't very walkable coz of the fences :(

but from me 8/10 :)

Gz on teh baby :)
Well.. Depends on how you like your mapping.
Mapping is way more than just small images fullfilled with details.
Tho most "pro" (as u call em) spams loads of floors - but that gets annoying after a while to be changing floors every second tile u walk. It's easily to abuse floors to make a good SHOWOFF.

EDIT:
Tho tbh I'm not really here to showing off, just to get some more time used on my days.
if I were, I woulda put more effort on those areas I showed off, since there's parts missing and so on.

EDIT2:
And ye, I've been inactive for.. a 1years intotal. Guess I lost loads there.

falconcathedral.png

Some edits of the Cathedral

Last edited by a moderator:
your cathedral is great i like the idea at the bottom right with the sewer exit type thing :D

xP, I assume I shouldn't post storymappings here. Since story mappings is usually bigger and bigger maps makes less details on these small images.

And nowadays people only appriciate showoff maps D=

svalberg.png

To proove my point, This 1 looks better cuz no floor. and is a piece spent loads of time on. Atleast according to OTFansian community a few months ago. Excellent comments.

svalberg3.png

Some random spot in Illyrium lol
3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a great mapper. And as I myself know, mappers with experience are the only good mappers in my eyes.
The new mappers, might never have made a continent.
What I'm saying is that all the new mappers just map for showoff, and dont know what RPG is. Now, If you have had 5 years of experience,
you KNOW the mapeditor much better then any Newbie.

Sincerely, Sathure

Demon From the First day you came OTland i said this Person cant be a 1 day mapper i am sure he is old enough to map like this ... i really trust you in mapping and i like your style of detailed spot but around no much details that what i noticed on you mappings but it's your own touch don't try to lose it.
So my advice is to practice alot and never leave mapping because some people rested abit [i dont want to say names] and now some show offs of their style is like a newbie one so just that my advice for you.

I LOVED THE LAST SHOWOFF AND THE VILLIGE ROAD IN YOUR FIRST POST AND THE BONE ENTRANCE IS GREAT KEEP IT UP.

Demon From the First day you came OTland i said this Person cant be a 1 day mapper i am sure he is old enough to map like this ... i really trust you in mapping and i like your style of detailed spot but around no much details that what i noticed on you mappings but it's your own touch don't try to lose it.
So my advice is to practice alot and never leave mapping because some people rested abit [i dont want to say names] and now some show offs of their style is like a newbie one so just that my advice for you.

I LOVED THE LAST SHOWOFF AND THE VILLIGE ROAD IN YOUR FIRST POST AND THE BONE ENTRANCE IS GREAT KEEP IT UP.
Lmao, first when I saw ur text I was like, Ocrap someone to critizise my self-confidence @ mainpost but that was not the case, Anyways. Thanks, Havent been around OTLand that long. Been around more and more since I recruited Neon and he's a OTLandian ^^

dude.. u need some rep! ur fucking sick.
+ rep ;p
Thanks xP

I really like your style of mapping. It's one of the best RPG-ish mappings I've seen in a long while. Reminds me a lot of Neon' mapping aswel! The only thing I dislike so far is the transition from snow- to normal area.. I've also been following your mappings on OTFans, The Mappers Guild and Illyrium Forum. Everytime you made something you made my day I tiny bit more special:)
Thnx for sharing to this community too!

I really like your style of mapping. It's one of the best RPG-ish mappings I've seen in a long while. Reminds me a lot of Neon' mapping aswel! The only thing I dislike so far is the transition from snow- to normal area.. I've also been following your mappings on OTFans, The Mappers Guild and Illyrium Forum. Everytime you made something you made my day I tiny bit more special:)
Thnx for sharing to this community too!
As I thought, so I invited Neon to illyrium - and nowadays we map together. Therefor - dont be surprized if I showoff some which you've seen Neon showoff. Tho Neon's a badboi since he usually forgets to add my name, but I've been whining at him about that matter so I hope he'll add it in the future so peeps dun think I try to ripoff him lmao. xP

Back