• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon Eldorath's mapping hideout.

i love it all

you definately found a perfect balance between being clean and creative with your mapping
Lots of it comes with the "No-ground" concept I think, though even with ground I think lil' more realistic.
For an example;
  • Deepdown by tree's mostly unwalked = more amount grass
  • the rocks will be inpeace by the trees, while those on the path's eventually gets kicked aside due people walk.(irl lmao)
and more, but dun wanna spoil to much d=

dude your a fucking beast no like that shit is sick ass fuck. no lie u need to get payed lol if u aint already. keep it up.
Lmao, nah I dun get payed.
Tho I've heard Neon got o_O
Anyhow since I'm illyrium's teamleader I cant paymyself nor can we really accept any donations - and if we could it'd probably go to Remere for the dedicated host and more.

thats some nice sh*t u do:D
Thanks.

You do wonderful work, but I'm sure you already know that. It's very inspiring, and I can see that you put alot of time into your work. Keep it up.
Tho I've had some creativity error 2 days in a row, had NOTHING good to map - but now this last piece which is actually a update of a 2 year old mapping piece I made xP

Ranks of beast mappers :
Chauz 10 Points
Neon 9.5 " "
demon eldorath 10 points!

Ranks of beast mappers :
Chauz 10 Points
Neon 9.5 " "
demon eldorath 10 points!
Thanks, but knowing that Neon only mapped for two years of my five, I'd cheer him more of those mappings he's been doing over these years.

And reputation(real reputation not OTLand wierdo function) he gained.

Since We decided to move on to a newer shape due our old srsly looked like shit after we nearly approached the finishline xP
So we're copy/pasting "old" mappings to a new shape now, aswell as updating&fixing some new content since we figured out the Mainpart of our story which we're mapping on atm.

forest1.png

forest2.png

I'm not sure about this overview tho, I want to see the south part of the bridge on it.. I might play around with some edits.

forest3.png

Fixed the bridge in a way it's way nicier looking when you aint floored(only seeing your current floor)and I'm saticefied with the result.

forest4.png

without ground it have for me any sense to find it good .

you are a very good mapper at the architecture from buildings like the babarian castle and the other one , but the nature from you without buildings is not ahhm pro/sexy

but your buildings are pr0 ;]

Your english stinks but anyhow - I actually found this very good, maybe cause I can imagine then full picture with ground and most of the areas around already.
Anyways thanks about the Building part xP

Nice, but with grass wouldn't look so nice

None knows. Especially not when Im not planning on adding 100% grass lmao.
Since I've clearly marked where it should be paths etc it wont be fully grassed, and eventho you added dirt there where I marked the paths it wont be my ending result since with my style you never know.
I randomize loads of end results and play around with grounds.

Man, that fortress was awesome go on and continue that map ur good =D

Back