• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon & Neons Map Collection

So true. Thanks guys, your inspirations for us all!

Wishing Neon the best of luck. And seriously, thank both of you for contributing to the community, most people don't :)

Both, thanks.
Me and Owned will be starting the update to the sunken fortress tonight.
Also I'm looking for a co-mapper. Got some larger pieces in progress which requires more mappers if I want it to be released within anytime soon.

Piece One:
A town - a mapper able to break my symethrical pattern in town and its roads aswell as plan it. The town concept has been showoffed by me on Neon's thread not long ago.

Piece Two:
A pirate influenced isle. Highly detailed and rough terrain.
For the map to be continued without changing style way to much I need a non-detail-afraid mapper who's like me. RPG doesn't mean 2 trees and a cup (lol) per image. Not afraid to detail aslong as you check walkable tiles and the environment. (Lets face it, some terrains are rougher and more of a challange to pass, why call it showoff cuz of that.)

Mountain knowledge and shaping them. (dirt and rock)

Also this piece has had some of its pieces showoffed LONG ago in Neon's thread. (the creative boats, cranes, gates.. no idea if you remember, was back at 2009.)

My horrible EX GF actually threw the Mapping laptop downhill. And I cba to map on 42" TV screen on my regular computer since my daughter... litterally ate up my bluetooth signal receiver for the wireless pieces...

So... We'll see. Sorry.

Demon, you seem so upset that you can't map for the community :p
You're not obligated to, and real life always comes before games, so take all the time you need :p
Same goes for Neon

Demon omg.
Do you play LoL?
If you do,u saw Remotay in a video
That was omer and its on youtube haha :D

Demon, you seem so upset that you can't map for the community :p
You're not obligated to, and real life always comes before games, so take all the time you need :p
Same goes for Neon
I just felt that I had a great thing going here. And I hate to let people down.

Demon omg.
Do you play LoL?
If you do,u saw Remotay in a video
That was omer and its on youtube haha :D
Nop. Never. Why? ;p

My horrible EX GF actually threw the Mapping laptop downhill. And I cba to map on 42" TV screen on my regular computer since my daughter... litterally ate up my bluetooth signal receiver for the wireless pieces...

So... We'll see. Sorry.

"Literally speaking ate up my bluetooth" & wtf? Epic daughter :D

Will we be seeing anything? Or is this the end??

Felt like doing something new. For now, since I'm afraid of mapping on the 42" TV. And dun wanna ruin my maps if it fails.
And I saw my friend Wendt showoffing a Arena.
Here's my attempt, but it's in progress.

FUN FACT about the link Im about to show. You can actually click that link anytime, since it will always have the newest update on it. So you'll follow the progress as I go.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30156815/Arena.otbm

EDIT; Right now I'm testing shapes so dun comment to harsh on the layout ._.

AND YES, its suppose to look messy, hence the wall concept used.

Arena Mapping music:
http://grooveshark.com/playlist/Pete+Doherty/56956982

MWAHHAHA!

Last edited:
I have a request, if Neon would allow it, I'd love for his Gates of Hades, Poseidon's Temple and Hogwarts maps to be released, although that's probably asking for too much :p

I have a request, if Neon would allow it, I'd love for his Gates of Hades, Poseidon's Temple and Hogwarts maps to be released, although that's probably asking for too much :p
He told me he'd pass by MSN today to send me his maps. Which I assume some of them would go for releases. Ill check with him if he remembers to pass by.

Back
Top Bottom