• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon & Neons Map Collection

Demon Eldorath

Memento Mori
Reaction score
(first of all I'd like to dedicate a HAIL to Illyrium - which will eventually bring this thread a tons of mappings which I've received tons of appriciations about. Let Illyrium remain remembered.)

Demon & Neons Map Collection
My and Neons task within this project is to provide the community selflessly with maps.
Seeing and Both me and Neon has been gives loads of appriciations and comments which made us push our creativity forward.

The main idea for now is to keep it to 00:00 CET fri/sat
We'll try to keep to a desired theme you choose. If no theme has been submitted we'll be releasing whatever we please in order to keep this ball rolling.

We'll be releasing maps within DropBox and their links will be added to a list further down aswell as We'll notify you all with a "UPDATE" post in this thread and Neons.
If any released maps gets updated we'll post about it - we wont INCREASE their size (sqm) to avoid overlapping your current map or the position of our map piece on your map.

The Category of the follow Releases will be:
Themes:

• Fire (Lava, Abyssal elements.)

• Earth (Caves or mountains.)

• Water (Sea areas or Bays.)

• Desert (Desert areas including tombs.)

• Ice (Cold North areas including various caves or mountains.)

• Undead (Areas including monsters from the PoI update: Grim reaper, Hand of Fate blabla. Aswell as our all beloved skelletons, ghouls and Necromancers.)

• Buildings, Castles or Villages (Non-Town buildings, Castles, Cathedrals, Various hunt buildings and Villages f.e Amazons.)

• Towns (all-around, will be released with kind of town)

• Incomplete maps (This might be the coolest for mappers - scrappieces from Illyrium or other projects. Providing tons of IDEAS, TIPS and chances to make it your own.)
----

All maps will include tags.
Heres a list providing colors and tags and what they means.

• [ACT] - action files included. Rarely needed.
  • [NPC] - npc lua files included. Rarely needed.
  • [SPN] - spawnfile included. Most likley to be within all packages.
  • [HSE] - house files included. Cities only.
  • [MON] - monsterfiles included. Rarely needed.
  • [RFI/A] - Room for Improvement or Addition.

Demon Eldorath said:
Final words
We gladly support the community in a few terms.
Since we're not showoffing we're not accepting criticism - feel free to adress those thoughts to Neons showoff thread if anything and if he'd showoff it.
This is JUST for your pleasure and joy and we wish not to be trolled on for supporting the community.
AND KEEP UPDATED AS UPDATES MAY COME.

PLUS:
Seeing as People still didn't understand *giggles at Afton*....
I won't tolerate bad comments towards either of our mappings. If you dont like it - big whoop - dont use it. But let us remain proud of the project at hand and let us feel appriciated.
------------------
Sincerely yours, Demon Eldorath
and Sir Neon......

FILES:

FIRE:
[17-06-2011N]: Dark Abyss
EARTH:
[17-06-2011D]: Plagued lands [RFI/A]
WATER:
[26-06-2011D]: Sunken Tower [ACT] [Will Receive a Update. "Script to downfloors and Basement will be made."]
DESERT:
[21-06-2011M]: ILLYRIUM RELEASE (Special thanks to Macedoon): Underground Pyramid - the sunken pyramid of Illyrium.
ICE:
[18-06-2011D] ILLYRIUM RELEASE: Gate of Svalborg - The Gate of the Norse Warheroes. [RFI/A]
UNDEAD:
NON-CITY BUILDINGS, CASTLES AND VILLAGES:
[18-06-2011D] ILLYRIUM RELEASE: Evercastle - Abandoned castle/building situated on a two step waterfall.

TOWNS:
INCOMPLETE MAPS:
[18-06-2011D]: ILLYRIUM RELEASE: Nature - along a mountain walk.
[18-06-2011D]: ILLYRIUM RELEASE: Docks - mainly focused on different both styles and it's belonging crane.
[22-06-2011N]: Swamp - swiftly made swamp(Requires improvement imo) including a nice mountain and some nice underground areas.
[23-06-2011M]: Underground Ape-harbor(special thanks to Macedoon)- Idea piece for a Ape harbor.
[30-06-2011N]: Yeti Kingdom - "kingdom" for now. Yet to be completed. Nice piece of snowy castle.

TO JOIN OUR GROUP GIVE THIS A CLICKY
This will be the area for constructive critique regarding our way of releasing such as:
Which information to add to the .TXT files released within the .RAR file.
Suggestion of how to release map: How do you prefer it - slim cutted, squary or etc. (whichever that makes it easier for your copy/pasting)
Or any ideas concerning this!

Remember, this is where you got your chance to affect our way of publishing.

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:

A decent LUA action scripter.

Terms:
Keep given schedules.
Knowledge within NPC/ACTION. (Mostly just REALLY simple stuff, which won't really drain your time.)
Your name will be added to the thread along inside INFORMATION.TXT file if the .rar file persay includes a .lua file of yours.

Interested? Contact either Me or Sir Neon.

Last edited:
its_all_good_avatar_picture_48028.gif

- Fire (Lava, Abyssal elements.)
- Earth (Caves or mountains.)
- Water (Sea areas or Bays.)
- Towns (all-around, will be released with kind of town)
- Tncomplete maps (This might be the coolest for mappers - scrappieces from Illyrium or other projects. Providing tons of IDEAS, TIPS and chances to make it your own.)

No ice areas n shit? :/ or is that in the ground section?

Sorry. Neon was harrassing me on MSN while posting. Ill correct the missing areas.

EDIT

GOGO LIKE the thread!

dark areas ? lost souls, tombs... I think

i think thats the - Earth (Caves or mountains.) section ;)

Nop. Added them now. They deserve a category of their own, right? The Grim Reaper r Hot.

Last edited:
Thanks for giving us joy and pleasure, you guys are awesome! :D

Coords to view my map...

Just go up 1 or 2 floors :thumbup:

Enjoy...

Back