• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon & Neons Map Collection

XD can't download, i still dont have winrar ;s

newb!
newb.jpg

dont blame me, my download speed is like 3 kb/s, i aint waiting 1 hour for winrar, shit i had to wait apparently 30 minutes to download Siramixs latest forgotten server map... i canceled that.

Accepting new Themes! :) All alternatives accepted!

*Red*

Not so hard sharp XDDD takes 2 sec..

And Water Temple sounds cool... we'll see.

@Red, just curious, how the hell do you manage to put Red in every post you make... its not even your signature..

I've typed it so many times, I can type it in like 3 seconds. I type all my tags myself.

Red

Nice to see such fast positive result.
INCOMPLETE MAPS wont follow schedule but might be added during any time. :)

EDIT:
Two illyrium pieces/ideas got released.
Added under INCOMPLETE since it's far from playable/inplentable.
Least one more will be released today but it's a playable piece from Illyrium.

EDIT2:
Made a GROUP.
http://otland.net/groups/demon+&+neons+map+collection/

This will be the area for constructive critique regarding our way of releasing such as:
Which information to add to the .TXT files released within the .RAR file.
Suggestion of how to release map: How do you prefer it - slim cutted, squary or etc. (whichever that makes it easier for your copy/pasting)
Or any ideas concerning this!

Last edited:
That demon spawn is awesome, but the other map was just ugly ;!

Then the beauty of this project is that you're free to use whichever map you feel like.
Aswell as keeping your mouth shut regarding commenting for the worse. Seeing as we're not doing this for us, so we really dont need to hear what YOU think if you dislike it seeing as loads other loves it. We're saticefied with the maps we release and wont accept comments like that (didn't even include any constructive critique.... bad boi..plain flame.) which we stated in the MAINPAGE.

Negative.

The other maps are nice aswell and Imo you should finish the Docks ;p.
Plagued Lands are weird ;p

The docks werent suppose to look like that. Was suppose to be a small fisher town - but somewhy I deleted the boats environments and redid it as it is now and I strongly dislike it. Might update it soon although I think Neon got my old files on this computer including a teampiece from Illyrium where both me and Neon attended - one I think he showoffed aswell. =)

The docks werent suppose to look like that. Was suppose to be a small fisher town - but somewhy I deleted the boats environments and redid it as it is now and I strongly dislike it. Might update it soon although I think Neon got my old files on this computer including a teampiece from Illyrium where both me and Neon attended - one I think he showoffed aswell. =)

K.
(hacking Neon's computer ^^)

Back