• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon & Neons Map Collection

Wow, awesome job for the community Neon and Eldorath, really cool to see people being this generous!

All the maps looks cool, but the demon spawn is friggin epic! Well done guys :) +1

Wow, awesome job for the community Neon and Eldorath, really cool to see people being this generous!

All the maps looks cool, but the demon spawn is friggin epic! Well done guys :) +1

Keep updated, We'll be bringing more. Since none submitted themes apart from one we'll probably start mapping on that theme.
Other than that I'll try to fix some on the incompleted Illyrium maps for a more pleasant and useable release for non mappers or non dedicated mappers.

EDIT:
Evertide.PNG

ice2.png

Is getting released today since both of them gave amazing feedback and responses back in the days then they were made. Hopefully peoples way of seeing maps havent changed that much for it to still get appriciated - and as release. :)

Will try to have them both up within a hour.

Last edited:
Oh yeah forgot to put a theme, I'd like to see either - Ice Or - Water

Wow, I remember thoose pics, they're great!

Make like diffrerent levels of hell (Somehow like PoI with those seals) and in every seal is another kind of demon :3

Btw, time to rep demon eldorath :D

Keep updated, We'll be bringing more. Since none submitted themes apart from one we'll probably start mapping on that theme.
Other than that I'll try to fix some on the incompleted Illyrium maps for a more pleasant and useable release for non mappers or non dedicated mappers.

EDIT:
Evertide.PNG

ice2.png

Is getting released today since both of them gave amazing feedback and responses back in the days then they were made. Hopefully peoples way of seeing maps havent changed that much for it to still get appriciated - and as release. :)

Will try to have them both up within a hour.

whale.gif

Oh yeah forgot to put a theme, I'd like to see either - Ice Or - Water

Wow, I remember thoose pics, they're great!
Seeing as the last fella submitted underwater area we'll probs start today already if not more themes gets submitted.
And thanks! :)

Lovely, like the 2nd the most!<3
Only releasing the wall/gate with the belonging dock I think. I kinda feel the rest of the town being incomplete and hard to find in at this moment.

Make like diffrerent levels of hell (Somehow like PoI with those seals) and in every seal is another kind of demon :3

Btw, time to rep demon eldorath :D
Would require us to make monsterfiles which we're not until a LUA fella joins us. Unless Neon would like to.
Not that its hard to make Monsterfiles but just not my thing right now. Plus the seal idea requires a LUA fella. Lets hope someone feel like contributing with his LUA knowledge to our little project so We'll be able to contribute you all with even greater maps and unique functions.
Overall, LUA actions allows us to go even further with our imagination seeing as there's less obstacles preventing us. ;)

And yeah, GOGO REP/LIKE!

*Requesting BAN IP function on dropbox* Mwhehehehee.

EDIT:
eldo, check ur settings(fame) ^^
Thanks ^_^

Then the beauty of this project is that you're free to use whichever map you feel like.
Aswell as keeping your mouth shut regarding commenting for the worse. Seeing as we're not doing this for us, so we really dont need to hear what YOU think if you dislike it seeing as loads other loves it. We're saticefied with the maps we release and wont accept comments like that (didn't even include any constructive critique.... bad boi..plain flame.) which we stated in the MAINPAGE.

I didn't criticize it, just stated that it was ugly :$

Anyway, would like to see a blightwalker spawn

Last edited:
Btw when I try to open this map: "This editor needs and updated items.otbm version."

Why, and how do I fix this? :d

Yay!, one castle \o/

EDIT: the castle are in 8.5 version

Btw when I try to open this map: "This editor needs and updated items.otbm version."

your items.otb need update to 8.6, they are in lower version (i think)

Last edited:

WOPS!

Yay!, one castle \o/

EDIT: the castle are in 8.5 version

your items.otb need update to 8.6, they are in lower version (i think)
THANKS! Ill update the files right away.

Gate of Svalborg and Evercastle is Released!

EDIT:
Evercastle is updated.

Last edited:
i have an idea, an dark castle, with resp of warlocks, nightmares, (like POI, but in a castle)
(like in real tibia, the castle of vampires, dark torture)

I didn't criticize it, just stated that it was ugly :$

Anyway, would like to see a blightwalker spawn

Eitherway?!
I clearly stated in the mainpage that we're not accepting comments of that nature since We're doing nothing but helping and contributing to the community.
In the end there'll be hundreds and thousands of hours of mapping time shared with all of you.
Demanding nothing in return.

I kinda started this project in hope of feeling great and proud of contributing as I do - and my only term was for you NOT to talk bad about it. If you dislike it - big whoop, dont use it - but let me remain proud of my work and my cause.

Back