• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon & Neons Map Collection

Det är midsommar, han är säkert ute och super ;)

Sure he's out partying, but he could've sent me it last night or went on msn for a sec to pass me it. Ahwell. ;( One thing is for sure..

Demon Eldorath </3 underwater.....

Releasing in about 8 hours perhaps. Really want to release it as complete. And Neon's not availible atm so his will be delayed eitherway. My underwater area will come with scripts provided by "Owned".

Last edited:
Delay is not a problem, as long as you continue to post maps on a regular basis. After all, it's worth waiting. :D

Since I'm feeling bad for keeping you waiting I'm atleast showing u the progress. Which aint that far. tbh the entrance itself drained all my time.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30156815/Water.otbm

First: The map will be provided with ALL needed scripts. Such a slowwalking on normal tiles. I've added ActionID's to all tiles. (lol) aswell as the teleport via whirvel and back up script.

THIS map will be released as "PROGRESS MAP" which means that We'll provide you with a update within a couple of days which will include one more script aswell as a completed map.

!!!NOTE!!
this Mapdownload which I'm posting now is not intended for usage. Just to overlook the progress.
The sub reason why I'm posting like this is that this is my FIRST TIME ever mapping a underwater area - and the choice of water details is SLIM, so I'm forced to use some non-underwater items which MIGHT look wierd to you.
So with this map.. Ill accept constructive critism. :)

Idea behind it..

The main thought was to make a fort - but ended up to small so.. my thoughts wandered over to a magician tower.
A normal tower.
The Schoolars of Wizardry's had just begun studying a new piece of Dark Magic.
Someday it went straight to hell, and the scholars attempt to control earth - ended up with themselves causing a Powerful earthquake causing the tower to sink below the surface of Water.
(The tower will have 2 basement floors, 1 of them will remain intact.. No water.. As the two basement floors is sealed with magical teleport tiles.. My idea for these two floors will include a LUA script which aint done yet.)

Mapping notes:
I'm also adding the stranded boat's underdeck(?) a movementscript on the lever-tile. Allowing you to end up below it - and there'll be a tiny crack where you can walk all the way down under the 7th floor and to a normal Quara spawn.

Also, the Tower itself aint funitured by choice - as choice of inventory there'd be some wooden furniture, which would IRL float up. Guess the furniture and boatshipment is both on the water's surface. :) BUT! Come with ideas if you have any!

Sorry for the English - I'm a bit stressed out since I'm behind deadline. ;o

Great initiative! What you're doing for the community is awesome. Keep it up :)

Take ur time guys, u dont have to bang out one map after another, you should take ur time or u gonna get prolly bored of it pretty fast.

Update:
Alright guys ik you have probably been waiting for the new release but it might not be released till tomorrow. i havent heard from demon at all today so idk whats going on :x.

Update:
Alright guys ik you have probably been waiting for the new release but it might not be released till tomorrow. i havent heard from demon at all today so idk whats going on :x.

You overall is very hard to find online. When I finally gave up waiting and went for a nap - guess who came by MSN paying my chatwindow a visit. ;p
Eitherway - a chick from southern part of sweden, my birth regions is paying me a visit and will remain here for about seven days.
Ill do everything I can to complete the map before she arrives. And Owned - Ill PM you a new script to be made within a hour.

Demon I found like 3 more errors on that map with neon's nail boat xD

That map is far away from done. All areas needs its fixes. Probs more than just three. ^_^

EDIT:
And now I'm using important time which could be used to fix myself up for the chick coming over and clean the apartment - just to map and not to let you down.
Unfortunally I wont be 100% down but I'll close those roads down annd make it useable while I'm coming back with a update!

Last edited:
Back