• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Destinationser's Mapping Showoff

Destination, I'm no mapper, so my opinion isn't worth much, but it is indeed a bit squary
and you really need to learn how to get negative comments without going on a rampage...

[mod mode=on]
and stop posting/acting like little kids or I'll start handing out warnings and infractions..

Clint You're so patethic, you come over here thinking you're the best speaker in the world. But you're not, so you can shut your mouth. :) Im not saying im better but im saying you're not any better than me. I never said i Was better than you.
Actually almost everyone that has posted in this crappy thread is x100 better than you, you're mapping sucks, why am I going harsh on you and not giving good tips? Because you don't deserve to get help because you're a straight up dick, if you can't accept that some people might not like your mapping, don't post here at all, everyone here is free to state their opinions, if you're a crybaby I suggest you get off the internet.

Temple's are usually squary but not in that way, also I really hate when you combine depot+temple and teleports. Sorry to say but that temple is just messy...
I don't like the way you threat the community, they tried to help you and you took small "offensive" comments really personally.

What would you say to somebody else if they made this mapping?
I dont like you. <-Now thats a real flame but I actually doesn't care.

Back
Top Bottom