• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Dexoria OTS is Looking for an experienced mappers!

legolas23

Reaction score
Hello.

First of all I want to say that I am trustworthy person and you won't be scammed or something. I am already a proud owner of 300+ people playing daily ots so my experience is big and money doesn't mean everything for me. So let's talk about Dexoria project.

Dexoria OTS

It will be the new 100% custom map ots with rates:
300x to 10x -- exp
around 50x -- skills
and 20-25 -- magic.

Cities:

I am thinking about four different ones (Jungle ,normal ,desert and ice) but of you want to make more of them there's no problem.

Protocol:
Definately 8.50+ or higher depending of newest tibia version.

Other info:

You will find a lot of smaller and longer quests ,sometimes these well known from rl tibia but mainly new ones designed by us. Second very important thing is a new fight system that will allow knight to wear double weapons altough it will make him a bit weaker for physical dmg. Also I am planning to add alot of new items and monsters. Dexoria will be definately one of most popular ots so if your mapping skill is good don 't wait and join us!

But...what will you have by doing it?
Here's the list of benefits for mapper on Dexoria:

-Gm/God position in game.
-Unlimited count of ingame sms points.
-New experience gained by working in our group.
-A nice payment in PLN - SEK - GBP or EUR when server start and earn money for next month of dedicated.
-Proud of being a part of popular ots team.
-Good fun!

WARNING!
-I won't give you an acess to dedicated server interface or database because of security reasons. Sometimes everyone have a bad day and do sth stiupid (e.g delete players xd) and I want to prevent such a situation. Ofcourse you will have full acess ingame and website. :)

WARNING2!
If you are a person that will resign after two days of work please don't mess my head with applying to team. We don't wanna such people in team!

If you are interested please fill the following apply form
and contact me on MSN [email protected]

Name:
Why me?:

I am waiting for your aplications! :D

Back