• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

Lobster#2782

I stream Diablo 3, I'm a WW Barb, I play quite often if anyone wants some paragon levels/key runs etc, I don't do ubers too much, I'd like to do more.

bumpin this thread since it gave me some awesome memories :D
d3 was great at launch, the game is decent now too but it's so different from what it was

Last edited:
yeah, worse, you don't know what you are talking about. It's exponentionally better game, like 1000x than what it was at launch, launch was just a nightmare. Yeah, it was fun indeed, with friends, but other than that it was pure bs

how is d3 worse now? It literally was super flawed at launch and had thee most game breaking bugs....... the legendary farming in general wasnt forgiving since it forced you too find a way to stack magic find etc, and costed a fuck ton which no one casually could make, this is something ill never agree with, On launch d3 was not that good and i played a fuck ton of it i dont play it now anymore either but i definitely like it more now than i did then. especially since i only probably really played it on launch so much because of d2 which i currently still get on for the nostalgia.

Back