• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

DH's great. I'd play it if I were you

Okay =)! whats ur battletag? =P if u dont mind x)

Barbarian and Wizard is clearly the best class in the game. But I like Barb and Dh most.

Nikodada, 800k would be enough to buy act 1 farming gear :p

Oh yeah, saw a guy rape on Stream before (WW barb and CM Wizard or something o_O)

But just another question, whats the point of the game?

Farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm, sell > earn money to buy better gear and so on? :S It seems fun on streams tho XD
And will it take long time until i get good amount of csah so i can get some cool equips like legendary/good yellows?

Okay =)! whats ur battletag? =P if u dont mind x)

Oh yeah, saw a guy rape on Stream before (WW barb and CM Wizard or something o_O)

But just another question, whats the point of the game?

Farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm, sell > earn money to buy better gear and so on? :S It seems fun on streams tho XD
And will it take long time until i get good amount of csah so i can get some cool equips like legendary/good yellows?

Doesn't have to take long time. You can get lucky ^^ It's higher chance of looting high level items in act 3, but you can loot the exact same items in act 1 but with less chance.
The game can get pretty boring, when you farm a long time and get no good items at all. Otherwise I think it's kinda fun when you have decent gear to farm act 3 :D

Doesn't have to take long time. You can get lucky ^^ It's higher chance of looting high level items in act 3, but you can loot the exact same items in act 1 but with less chance.
The game can get pretty boring, when you farm a long time and get no good items at all. Otherwise I think it's kinda fun when you have decent gear to farm act 3 :D

Okay, well when my DH is lvl 60, what stats shud i look for on items? all piece of equipment, and weapons ;S , the dexterity, amount of sockets, damage or what ;o xD

edit; also do u have a skill/rune build for DH? ;3

Barb's the fastest farmer, dh is the strongest single target/low velocity imo.
Haven't looted anything worth over 100k after the patch myself.

Okay, well when my DH is lvl 60, what stats shud i look for on items? all piece of equipment, and weapons ;S , the dexterity, amount of sockets, damage or what ;o xD

edit; also do u have a skill/rune build for DH? ;3

I personally use shadow power - gloom, vault with the 1500% weapon damage DOT, preparation with backup plan, rain of vengeance, hungering arrow and ball lightning on elemental arrow. Swapping every now and then with caltrops and ss.
focus on crit%, critdmg%, dexterity, attack speed on rings is good (on any piece of item if you can manage without sacrificing much), then if you need survival obviously all res/vit/life%/max disc/life reg and loh is optional. If you'll be playing a lot just get inna's belt and pants and natalya's set (I prefer the legacy one but either works) in the future.

Last edited:
3 legendaries so far since 1.0.4 (all with bad rolls, managed to get little under 3 mil from them), paragon lvl 9.
What's your progress?

1 Legendary since 1.0.4, was a good roll sold for 40 mil. paragon level 13 soon.

Can someone lend me some money? :D I am poor as hell. 53 lvl monk with 12 k and shitty eq :D

Cmon it doesn't require that much, i am playing on high settings with nothing special in my PC, also i have kinda shitty graphics card. I did experience some screen tearing yesterday but i think my ram was full because of using map editor for past 5 days and after restart everything was fine.

CLPAb8h.png

ae those worth anything?

looted windforce (lvl 63 bow) yesterday. rolls were shitty as fuck (barely got sold for 1.5m iirc)
just looted a lvl 63 polearm (some monk legendary). rolls were even shittier than on windforce. hopefully it sells for 500k. if not i'm just gonna salvage it..

i hate this game.

looted windforce (lvl 63 bow) yesterday. rolls were shitty as fuck (barely got sold for 1.5m iirc)
just looted a lvl 63 polearm (some monk legendary). rolls were even shittier than on windforce. hopefully it sells for 500k. if not i'm just gonna salvage it..

i hate this game.

I was with him when he found the bow

:coolstory:

i still do, more casually nowadays though. Looted some ik helm worth 80m+ in my last full run (fuckin weird, looted 2 set items in 2 runs, having not looted any of them at all before)

i still do, more casually nowadays though. Looted some ik helm worth 80m+ in my last full run (fuckin weird, looted 2 set items in 2 runs, having not looted any of them at all before)

I have been doing runs like half of the day today. Nothing good was found. hmmm.
Still got suck items.

Back