• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

also looted a 1.1k dps rune sword with cd and socket and dex the other day lulz

This game is selling for $10 here - Diablo 2 is still more money. Does that reflect on the game itself? It must not be very good. :blink:

By the way, I didn't buy it when it was first released because I was afraid of this. But I may get it now that it's only $10. :p

It's not gonna drop in price... The reason why people got it for 10$ in the first place is because ToySRus isn't gonna sell anymore PC games, so they sold all their PC Games out for extremely low prices. Then people got the toysrus price matched at other places, all places sells it for the original price unless you price match it. The game itself is definitely worth the money. It might get boring once you've completed it but you can always use your account for botting or farming (and just like that you got your 40$ back), trying out new patches etc - the game just gets better with every patch.

It's patch tomorrow, hopefully gold price goes up so I can sell some moneyzzz and the MP system seems pritty nice

Got home from work around 4:30 and already found 2 daries. Sick

ye it's retarded how the prices are dropping lol,
inna's pants were 30m a few weeks ago, 20m yesterday, 14m today for the cheapest one

EK1BR_.png

bic

I play, just started again, im a level 60 (3) monk :p I'll post a ss when I log in

Lol, i got an acc to. I don't play but i want to sell it or just trade it for something else (Give me offers pl0x'9)
The chars got gears for over 60 EUR, the license key (50 EUR) ..

Over 2300 archivment points. Well just pm me or something if you are interesed !

CHCcuG.png

Back