• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

Yeaaaah looted bracers worth 10 mil

0IcKsj.png

Please stay on-topic or I'll have to start giving infractions.

Nice off topic post bro, has nothing to do with Diablo 3
Better give yourself an infraction now.
--

On le topic le
So I've been playing Diablo 3 since launch and its far too easy compared to D2 imo Surely I'm not the only one that thinks that's so true

Last edited:
best game ever! didn't play it though saw a trailer which really made me feel so excited!

Like a bawwws I like your Wisdom and Loyalty to Otland.

Is there any demo of diablo III? Like to lvl 20 or something?

guest pass, people that buy it from like stores get 2 guest passes and u can give those other people and they can play until lvl 13

Man tell me a good way to farm up some gear, I'm at act 1 inferno , I'm WD

WD easy to farm with

get about 1.5k int and go farm pony inferno or act 3 get 5 valor buffs and kill siegebreaker for 3-4 rares every time and locust + grasp + wall of zombie everything in ponyland = success nothing can touch u

also build glasscannon. cant build res and shit on wd,wiz,dh

WD easy to farm with

get about 1.5k int and go farm pony inferno or act 3 get 5 valor buffs and kill siegebreaker for 3-4 rares every time and locust + grasp + wall of zombie everything in ponyland = success nothing can touch u

also build glasscannon. cant build res and shit on wd,wiz,dh

Ok, could you link a nice skillbuild for WD? :)

I don't have 1 mill for the inferno staff for pony :[ and I don't have act 3 on my WD and if im right they removed so u cant skip acts by getting waypoints from others (?)

Back