• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

Anybody want to give me tips for surviving act 2 Inferno on Barbarian.. current resist 550 unbuffed sword n shield pretty decent life 43k HP 8k DPS.. having problem afford stuff.. wondering whats best way to get money now?.. Neva?!?! Greyshade?!?! TIPS...

tip is: if you dont have a high lvl dh dont play this game untill patch 1.0.3

tip is: if you dont have a high lvl dh dont play this game untill patch 1.0.3

This. Dh is the only class that can deal with inferno unless you got sick gear, and you get the sick gear by farming with a dh ^^
Wiz and Wd can also do inferno but it's so much easier with a dh. If you don't wanna roll a dh I suggest you to farm cash in nightmare so that you can improve your gear. Farming arreat crater (the floor before azmodan) on nightmare can give you like 500k/h but you need gf gear ofc and increased ranged etc. +stormshield and string of ears helps ALOT to be able to tank stuff

Anyone made some money from rmah yet?

EhBm-2.png
Made a new dh.

2nWjV2.png

Whats yalls opinion on patch 1.0.3?

It's way too easy now, they reduced monster dmg in act 3 by like 35% even my shitty geared monk can tank there atm.
They should've just nerfed dhs and buffed melees abit instead of making it so easy

Back