• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

Really? Why? It looks awesome...maybe I shouldn't buy it, if it just gets boring, ha ha.

There's no endgame, the game is all about acquiring items, too repetitive.
In the end that's my personal opinion, others fell in love with the game.

Ya IMO waste of money, in the end as axas said, nothing to do other than farming.

There's no endgame, the game is all about acquiring items, too repetitive.
In the end that's my personal opinion, others fell in love with the game.

Ya IMO waste of money, in the end as axas said, nothing to do other than farming.

I've already spent more than 300 hours in this game and i'm still having a blast, once you've completed inferno the only thing you can do is farming better gear or gold(which might sound boring - but it really isn't). If you mix up your skill build and change the places you farm at the game will be more fun. I'm switching between two different characters and farming act 1/2/3 and often trying out different builds and so on. The game is only repetitive if you make it to be. The 1.0.3 patch made a lot of odd builds viable and it's viable to farm in all acts now, before 1.0.3 I also felt that the game was repetitive but now it's alot better. It's the same thing on other games, a few examples; lol/hon/dota gets boring if you're only playing the same champion. tibia gets boring if you're only lvling at the same place and never pvping. And there's always hardcore mode too which is fun to play after you've reached inferno in softcore.

I'll be buying this game when I get my new laptop.

What are you guys seeing as for the FPS (frames per second) during game-play? This obviously depends on your GPU.

Try out the starter edition first, i'm sure someone on otland can give you a guest key and then decide to buy it if you're afraid to "waste" your money. Hell, you might even profit because of RMAH, good items are still worth more than what the game itself costs.

Last edited:
I like the game, got it like 2 days ago. It's fun, repetitive but fun. Too short of gameplay considering how long they spent working on it. (something many years). It's nice to play with friends though.

My Battletag
Peroxide#1561

I've already spent more than 300 hours in this game and i'm still having a blast, once you've completed inferno the only thing you can do is farming better gear or gold(which might sound boring - but it really isn't). If you mix up your skill build and change the places you farm at the game will be more fun. I'm switching between two different characters and farming act 1/2/3 and often trying out different builds and so on. The game is only repetitive if you make it to be. The 1.0.3 patch made a lot of odd builds viable and it's viable to farm in all acts now, before 1.0.3 I also felt that the game was repetitive but now it's alot better. It's the same thing on other games, a few examples; lol/hon/dota gets boring if you're only playing the same champion. tibia gets boring if you're only lvling at the same place and never pvping. And there's always hardcore mode too which is fun to play after you've reached inferno in softcore.

Try out the starter edition first, i'm sure someone on otland can give you a guest key and then decide to buy it if you're afraid to "waste" your money. Hell, you might even profit because of RMAH, good items are still worth more than what the game itself costs.

Yeah, hardcore mode is another thing that is awesome. Too bad my pc can randomly have a small 1-2 second lag every once in a while, so that's no option for me :/
And yup, I've tried a lot of things, and nightmare act 3 with GF gear seems to be the most fun way to acquire cash, although after a few runs it does get boring. In the end it's just about ones taste, one likes metal, another likes jazz, third likes both - same with diablo. Well, as I paid lil over half the price, I guess it's fine.

Im actually looking for a guest key. Is summer i've some money and wanna buy a game but dont know which one, if someone could help me with a guest key so i can test the game, will be pretty awesome.

I got a toothache, it's an annoying pain and it's hurting I will be going dentist tomorrow hopefully he cockfucks my tooth out, wish me luck :)

I don't know if it's because I'm older now or what but I don't fine this game as fun as D2 and it makes me sad, because I loved D2.. and feel D3 is awesome too I just can't spend as much time as I did on D2 without getting bored? anyone else!

I bought Diablo 3 today! omfgzz i am excited! Installing it right now... Ill die if it won't run for some reason :D
DSC00060.jpg

...Like more than a month late but i didn't have enough money back then to pre-order it :D :D don't care still happy.

pretty useless imo, no dex

Actually it's pretty good the life on hit and the dps alone makes it worth a couple of mils. Strength and vitality is really good for monks but ofcourse dex roll would be better, i would say it's worth around 4mil if you want to sell it fast.

Life on hit on melee weps is overpriced as fuck

I got a fist weapon with slightly lower dps, +100 str, +100vit, socket and I'm having a really hard time selling it

Actually it's pretty good the life on hit and the dps alone makes it worth a couple of mils. Strength and vitality is really good for monks but ofcourse dex roll would be better, i would say it's worth around 4mil if you want to sell it fast.

Life on hit on melee weps is overpriced as fuck

meh, saw better ones for 2-3 mil in AH so I'd put it on rmah,
is +211 armor much anyway?

Now that some people have asked me for guest passes i realized that i didn't get any... I bought a box version of diablo 3 (no digital version) and i didn't find any D3 guest pass or WOW trial... box versions should have guest passes too right? not just collectors editions? I think ive been scammed :eek:

Just built my new gaming PC! and got to say! Diablo III is funner when your not lagging.. shit anything is funner without lag :)

Back