• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

Neon, i'm gonna play DIABLO, but i got a problem. I dont know if i can buy it with paypal or not! :(

Incase of it doesn't work, could you please buy me it and i'll pay you with paypal :)

About Fking time, only bin waiting 10 years... wizard 4 me, always OP, always awesome. Iv had the CE version pre-orderd since 2011, only need to wait 10 more days...

Ok, it's official. I'm going to play Diablo 3. Either WD or Wizard. Which class are you going to be?

As a old hardcore Diablo fan im going to try it out.. But i guess i will just go back to good old d2 still so much fun.

Wizard #1, no questions asked.

Diamond skin(OP) combined with all that AOE power... beast.

In the open beta I managed to kill about 40 skeletons with Wave of force at the Jar of souls, was epic.

Any active otland member wanna make a "Diablo 3 Otland Community" thread listing usernames etc so we can get a otland diablo3 community? :p

Or wait, I guess this is it. D: I hope you will keep opening post updated Neon. :)

Last edited:
Any active otland member wanna make a "Diablo 3 Otland Community" thread listing usernames etc so we can get a otland diablo3 community? :p

Or wait, I guess this is it. D: I hope you will keep opening post updated Neon. :)

Sure! if you buy me the game.

yeye, could login after 1 hour since launch

znote and neon might dropping gametag?

sucks that they said they wer comin out with the 3rd one right after i bought the 2nd

ill just wait for the turrents trolololxd

Yo guys, I just bought this game online. But since I have never played any Diablo games before.
Are there any guys here who would like to play togheter? I got a mic. and skype ect.
I feel like a noob haha.
Legacy

Downloading the game atm. Damn its so slow even with a 100/100 fiber.

Think im going to try either the Demon Hunter or Magic thingie, looks nice :)

Anyways, ill start playing in 2-3 days when I got some more time, so no rush.

Back