• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

I'm not sure which class I should stick with. I'm currently 22 wizard and it's okey I guess :p

ninjahopparn#2151 ^_^

Soon done with act 1 on hell currently lvl 53 monk, dam this game is freakin' awesome
And you're a dumbass if you play diablo 3 cracked lol, it's fucking made for online play and trading around items etc.

Pm me if you want a guest pass, they allow you to play the game for free until lvl 13 and skeleton king, i can give out 4

I've heard that the game is pretty much finished once you've reached level 60 and finished hell... I remember when I was playing Diablo II that you spent alot of time killing bosses over and over again to get better gear and reach higher levels, not quite sure how it works with Diablo III tho.

it works exactly the same, game begins at lvl 60 imo, inferno>all, u get gear etc and then join pvp, which will come in few months

I've heard that the game is pretty much finished once you've reached level 60 and finished hell... I remember when I was playing Diablo II that you spent alot of time killing bosses over and over again to get better gear and reach higher levels, not quite sure how it works with Diablo III tho.

That's like saying reaching lvl 85 on wow is the end of the game(it's not, that's when the fun part stars with raiding and whatnot), once you reach inferno you have to get really good items and have think about strategies etc to successfully progress. And once you completed inferno then it's gonna be like D2, you keep MFing for imba itens etc

That's like saying reaching lvl 85 on wow is the end of the game(it's not, that's when the fun part stars with raiding and whatnot), once you reach inferno you have to get really good items and have think about strategies etc to successfully progress. And once you completed inferno then it's gonna be like D2, you keep MFing for imba itens etc

I haven't reached 60 myself so I don't know, I've just read that the game got alot of criticism and I'm really hoping that it'd be fun to reach levle 60 :)!

If or when you reach level 60, try and complete inferno solo and then unlock the cow level/Wimsyshire :ninja:

I've collected 2 items so far :D, only 48 Wizard though.

If or when you reach level 60, try and complete inferno solo and then unlock the cow level/Wimsyshire :ninja:

I've collected 2 items so far :D, only 48 Wizard though.

It's said in the "Tips" shiet, that "There is no Cow Level". :eek:

Lvl 32 Demon Hunter, 23 Monk, 21 Witch Doctor here :)

HjhmlBnakruwiac.jpg
;) Demon Hunter Rlz :D

So far nightmare mode is very easy.. hoping Hell will be a challenge heard people are having problems with it ^^
2igivkz.jpg

Can anyone tell me if this is good dps for my level and class? It seem's high but I've heard people say it should be way higher?..
iz9wuq.jpg

Ofc Nightmare is easy when your're level 50 xD

no wonder u get raped when u go glass cannon and pump everything into dps

Back