• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

daym... just got lvl 60 ;D
the level 60 items in ah are sick, 1k damage 2h lol and +200 stat items

The cow level/Wimsyshire just cleared on Nightmare difficulty :p

Nothing really rare looted, probably cause I have awful magicfind, will try to make something better later, right now need some rest.

Really need new wizardgear :mad:

What lvl u guys at? lets gogo 4 man group later or something kinda fun .:D lvl 44~ witch doctor here ^^

Going through new character creation at the moment if anyone is down.. only lvl 13 atm~ Act 2.

add me if ya want to play got room for #2 Ceejzor#1507

Going through new character creation at the moment if anyone is down.. only lvl 13 atm~ Act 2.

add me if ya want to play got room for #2 Ceejzor#1507

I'd love to join but then I'd have to make a new character and it takes some time from 1 to 13 xD

Is there anyone here who've experienced any problems with installing Diablo III? It worked great before but I decided to formatting my computer yesterday and now it won't even start... :(

It has been like this for 2 hours lol :rolleyes:

fpJBu.png

I downloaded it a few hours ago and another one 5 minutes ago.. :eek:

Well it started to download at least, why is their servers down?

"The servers are busy at this moment."

They are up..the moment i sent last msg i was in, if u get Error 37 it means servers are up but too many ppl logging in at once..

Back