• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

Your damage increases riddiculusly from 58-60, and save all your money for a pro lvl 60 wep instead.

I have a hard time selling shit on AH... It's total bullshit.

For anyone having problems with the Act 4 Exp'ing then try this one better EXP and easier.

[video=youtube;UgSiQIlHsHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgSiQIlHsHg[/video]

for me my PC is shit and when I go into the Act 4 guy, my FPS goes from 70-90 down to 3-8 unplayable.. so I found this one and it was nice I'm still using it at level 51

vQgJ0V.jpg

Inferno & lvl 60 with a dh now, easier to survive than my monk and things go down 10x faster...

lol, 13 seconds is pritty long. I do it on 25~ and i just upped my bow since i got to inferno. There's some barb video and he do it on 5s.

Nice dps you people got, my barb is ungeared atm so cant really do much past ACT 1 /2 of inferno. Anyone got part 3 of IV inferno so i can farm vases? would appreciate it alot :)

Nice dps you people got, my barb is ungeared atm so cant really do much past ACT 1 /2 of inferno. Anyone got part 3 of IV inferno so i can farm vases? would appreciate it alot :)

Dat resist... I've got the opposite of your build/items :p

Average 180 resist with 60k hp and 7.5k damage without buffs on my barb ;o

Planning to start act II real soon, been farming the last couple of days...

u have 180 resists and want to go inferno act 2? have fun getting os

Back