• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diablo III - Game Talk

Res/arm > hp.
The more effective hp you have, the more effective health pots and life on hit will be. Life on hit is actually really important in inferno for melee characters, you need it and it won't be as effective when you max ur hp.
barbs take a look at this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biTiSCJKOzY

Just hitted 100k dps on my dh, 88k with 2 1h's and imba atk speed, 100k with more crit dmg focused and 2h

Dat resist... I've got the opposite of your build/items :p

Average 180 resist with 60k hp and 7.5k damage without buffs on my barb ;o

Planning to start act II real soon, been farming the last couple of days...

use proper sentences then, u plan on start act 2 real soon with 180 resists? i dunno but imo it doesnt take short time to get 500 resists, takes quite a progress

aTHZwE.png

Just dinged 60 on my Wizard.

My stats right now below, me and mate (Demon Hunter) killed Inferno Belial about an hour ago, now farming some and taking act II again hoping for better drops.
Quite a big jump from where I were a day ago, and spent merely 800k on AH.

I guess I still pretty much suck but we were managing elitepacks in act II.

2zyhcf4.jpg

My stats right now below, me and mate (Demon Hunter) killed Inferno Belial about an hour ago, now farming some and taking act II again hoping for better drops.
Quite a big jump from where I were a day ago, and spent merely 800k on AH.

I guess I still pretty much suck but we were managing elitepacks in act II.

2zyhcf4.jpg

Too low resistance

I HATE YOU AZMODAN INFERNO I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!

5q9qut.png

Edit: Finally made it with a dh past azmodan all solo. its getting closer to my third class to solo inferno. so far done with barb and monk ^^

Last edited:
So whats the crack with Diablo 3? Is it good? Is it alot like WoW now or still quite similar to the older Diablos? Might get it if it's worth it.

It's nothing like WoW, its quite still similar to the older Diablo games, but the storyline is WAY more better (in my opinion) and the qraphics are better. You can also get lvl 60, the game is very nice.

Sizaro how about writing up a build guide I can see your skills and likely take a guess at which rune ya equipping but what items are you looking for vit/resit?

Well.

THIS IS SAD DAY FELLOW D3'ERS

HC CHAR DEAD. LEVEL 57 WD

-nuTz.png

I was jumping a fast mortar heatlh-link and when i went in to do bearcombo my i-net died.

MY DEEDS WILL BE REMEMBERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back