• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Died on Demon Oak quest and cant reenter

Vampyrr

Reaction score
So I was doing the demon oak when I was killed by a pker and now I can no longer enter the demon oak area to finish quest. Is there some way to restart or am i just fucked?

so now im a pker rofl. i didnt see an unjust, and didnt see any sds or exevo gran mas flams, just mas vis's to kill the stuff on me and the knight maybe you should have used some sense and moved out of the aoes?

maybe try having a friend who hasnt done it yet open the dead tree thing.

How did you even get in the Demon Oak area? That much wouldn't work for me

The demon oak requires a axe and 2k, and YES it works. I wouldnt advise soloing it. you must got to POH temple and ask Oldrak for a Hallowed Axe (Must have axe + 2k gold on you) and you can enter the demon oak ONE TIME, the only way OUT is Death or Completign it. After that, follow your way south to the vampire house and right click the grave right south of it.

The demon oak requires a axe and 2k, and YES it works. I wouldnt advise soloing it. you must got to POH temple and ask Oldrak for a Hallowed Axe (Must have axe + 2k gold on you) and you can enter the demon oak ONE TIME, the only way OUT is Death or Completign it. After that, follow your way south to the vampire house and right click the grave right south of it.
thanks_for_the_info.jpg

Check last post's timestamp next time.

For some strange reason a lot of people have trouble with demon oak lol, they just simply dont know how to do it :/

Back