• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Differences in between OTS

vinyss

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been thinking of starting my own OT server, I'm looking into building a Global OT, as closely as possible to Global, in terms of mechanics, quest and bosses access, etc. However I'm faced with a variety of different bases to chose from. Can you guys help me understand what're the differences in between the following:

• OTX 4
  • The Forgotten Server
  • OTservBR Global

Thanks,
Vinny

tfs in it's current version is the way to go, if you want to host an older version server (like 8.60) I'd sugest either the downgraded tfs by nekiro or otx

I dunno much about otx since I've never used it but it seems really good, tho tfs has a larger community and more contributors so always go with that and stay up to date with them. Actually stay up to date with any engine you choose that's really important. Also, otx is based on tfs. Read this fully TFS vs OTX? (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-vs-otx.248052/)

I don't really know how to explain the specifics but I'm sure you can find plenty of stuff about that.

Last edited:
tfs in it's current version is the way to go, if you want to host an older version server (like 8.60) I'd sugest either the downgraded tfs by nekiro or otx

I dunno much about otx since I've never used it but it seems really good, tho tfs has a larger community and more contributors so always go with that and stay up to date with them. Actually stay up to date with any engine you choose that's really important. Also, otx is based on tfs. Read this fully TFS vs OTX? (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-vs-otx.248052/)

I don't really know how to explain the specifics but I'm sure you can find plenty of stuff about that.
What about OtservBR Global? Do you know anything about it?

What about OtservBR Global? Do you know anything about it?
Forked version of TFS 1.3, updated to support Tibia 12+ and as close to RL Tibia as possible (even RL map included).

Forked version of TFS 1.3, updated to support Tibia 12+ and as close to RL Tibia as possible (even RL map included).
Thanks for the answer. I installed TFS and I was very confused with the map, specially because I found no NPC. I wonder if I need to install Global map on it?

Based on my question above, it seems like OTservBR Global is my best bet?

I didn't hear of otservbr global just yet but Yeah it does look like your best option..

go full otservbr tho just to be sure, both the map and the engine

I didn't hear of otservbr global just yet but Yeah it does look like your best option..

go full otservbr tho just to be sure, both the map and the engine
Thanks for answer <3

Back