• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Different suggestions mostly about VIP area.

Sirkka

Reaction score
I have a couple of suggestions to improve the server.

VIP Area
# Add more unique VIP Spawns.
# Add spawn rooms for your own spawns, and not just three with a couple of different mobs. I'm thinking at least 6 and more, with alot of more options in the rooms. Also adding eg. Nightmares to spawn rooms.
# Add more unique VIP shops. Shops that sold items not aviable to normal players.
# Maybe also adding a couple of non-pvp hunting zones, since you do pay for the VIP-medal thinking that you will have alot of less crowded zones. But most zones actually worth going to are often either crowded, or there's to many high-level pks.

I think that the VIP zone really isn't really what you expect when buying the VIP-medal. Nor does it really give you that much of unique stuff. Of course this may seem to much for such a cheap item, but then why not increase the price? It would still make it worth, if not even more worth it.

Normal zones and over all server stuff.
# Add more options to spawn rooms. Like spawns for higher levels, spawns with more monsters at the same time, and more monsters at all.
It's kinda hard to get the spawn rooms avaible at first. And when you actually get access to them, you are probably to high level for most monsters and rooms, and the last room is kind of lacking of variety to the monsters and options.
# More quests involving more strategy, thinking, or just pre-quests and side-quests. Kinda like the Demon Oak quest but maybe more complex.
# Lots of secrets! Everyone loves secrets. Don't they?
# More monsters to level at from 300+ without having to buy a nightmares coat.
I had a hard time finding anything to level at with my knight when I was 250+. Fighting djinis was the only thing giving me any levels, but that got kinda boring after a while since there's really nothing more than walking up and down stairs or walking in a teleporter between two rooms all the time.
# More to do with money. The only reason I have to pick up money now is because of blessings. Sure, they are expensive so I need to pick up most money I find, but you really don't want to sell stuff for money since you don't have any other use of it.

That's it for now. I'm sure I'll come up with much more soon, and then I'll add it to the thread. But please read through these suggestions, and give criticism and so on.

Thanks for your time. :)

// Sirkka

Lol u just wand non pvp spawns for level and nobody will kill you -.- nah ur ideas are good but NO non-pvp area ;)

Of course there would be differences from non pvp hunting grounds and pvp hunting grounds if the case would be so. eg. that the non-pvp zone would have way longer spawn time on the monsters, also there would be less monsters. And the rewards of the monsters would be less. So that if you would like to achieve a higher level as fast as possible, you would have to risk your "life" to compete with other players in the pvp zones, as you do nowadays. Or you could chill at the non-pvp zones where you would have to steal each others kills and wait way more for each kill.

I just realized that there really isn't any idea for non-pvp zones since almost everyone would go to the pvp zones anyway, just because there they can kill those stealing there monsters. ^_^
But at least you can see what I was thinking.

Other solutions could be if you somehow would be able to create zones where people above a certain level were not allowed. That would probably fix power abusing and such. So that if we say we have a zone for Demons, no one above 300 would be able to enter. Then we had another zone for Demons where no one above 400 could enter.
(Demons was just an example. Since I doubt many lvl 300 - 400 would hunt demons.)

But I guess it would be a bit of work to create that kind of door (or portal or w/e).

The reason to this suggestion is that e.g when you go Nightmares, which at least I could easily go hunt at 320+, you often get killed by players at level 540+, since they also hunt there and don't want you there. So, then you can't go to the best hunting place for your level, and almost the only hunting place. :/

Djinnis are way more rewarding (experience wise), so if you want to level fast you'll earn way more going to Djinnis. Since BKBs don't give that much experience, only money. Also they are pretty more dangerous than Djinnis. :/

Back