• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dishonesty in the OTS community (starting off with the OTS Septera/Nostalria)

@e.e
The reason I wrote the post is because I dont share the dishonesty feeling with you. Unless you are not social science student whos thread like this may be part of reseach you completely waste your time just to make bull from a bug.

Someone declined you help you on otland ? I dont think so
Someone harrased you ? Your server ? There are mods.

It only looks like, as I said, you found some ots (probably small) that is aiming on your playersbase and based on that you started spreading crythreads of how whole OT community is dishonest.

Personally, I am in contact with both european and brazillian server owners of the biggest otses and also with some longterm members and I dont experience any dishonesty. We are not friends but we can talk and share some information, of course I dont ask them for the core “know-how”.

Same from me, if someone asked me for a help it was almost never that I declined to help someone if they didnt ask me for Ctrl+C systems or maps.

Why? It matters? It's just some sort of Argument from authority - Wikipedia bullshit he keeps repeating.
What I've said repeatedly, is that it's my own formulas and I will keep using my own formulas. I haven't seen anyone else present more accurate formulas to date. Whether or not they've been accepted as the default formulas is irrelevant as they're still my own creation. Hence your argument is backwards. I'm not using default formulas, I'm using my formulas that have been adopted as default formulas due to their accuracy. It's like telling Bill Gates he's using default OS cause it's Windows based.

Septera will relaunch on Friday the 13th. Hope to see you all there, reports may be submitted through the use of CTRL + R in-game.

Hello,

I don't feel like losing my time a lot here with writing and not contributing at all but I'll leave my two cents.

I logged into your server and tried it as it was online the last time, if you were not using default tfs formulas for shielding you were definitely using something really close to it, which are totally wrong, for the fact you can go to e.e's server and make your own statistics, just like Peonso, me and others have done, he does run the real leaked tibia engine. (I couldn't spend much time in creating and editing videos, otherwise I would've posted them here).

After scrolling through these thread pages I haven't seen any proof that you were the one that developed any formula, I neither have a clue about who you are nor I do care about it but coming around and claming this'n'that over something that's been around and published for years (you can still find those in tibianic-forum @ webarchive) isn't really sinful, for any of the involved ones here.

You just showed up from nothing or nowhere with a full glitchy engine claiming a lot of stuff which aren't / weren't right, whatever, I just wanted to point out my view on this subject.

Don't get me wrong, I could come here and show all the progress I've done over the time that my project's been online but that would make no difference at all.

Best Wishes, maybe this time with a little bit more honesty on the propaganda,
Okke.

It only looks like, as I said, you found some ots (probably small) that is aiming on your playersbase and based on that you started spreading crythreads of how whole OT community is dishonest.
Your poor vision is not my problem.
I already set you straight in the last post, if you can't learn from nor address anything I've said and you're just gonna uselessly repeat the same flawed perspective over and over like a buggy piece of code stuck in an infinite loop, then you're just a waste of time, like several other soulless trolls hanging around in this thread still trying hard to feed off on others due to having neglected or lost their own soul.

The only useful thing you can tell these kinds of trolls, other than to GTFO which you're not exactly allowed to do in this ironically overly PC forum, is: get your own damn soul you damned useless buggers.

@Groggy
Hungry bugger is asking for what?

Edit:
In case there's any non-trolls left that might be actually wondering what the point of the thread is at this point, here's the shortest answer I can give (one single sentence): You can't fix a problem until you realize there is a problem in the first place.
The topic is dishonesty, and the many trolls coming in here are demonstrating the problem perfectly by being dishonest to try to derail the thread/topic, because they don't want things to change, because they're used to getting their will through dishonesty and cheating.
So until there is an outcry for change there's nothing I can do directly.
I'm working on my new website at the moment, thinking about solutions, testing and installing software, etc, but even if I were to come up with the perfect solution (spoiler: there's no such thing as a perfect solution to anything), there still won't be any change if there's not enough interest in it.

So first we need to raise awareness of the problem, recognize the problem, and get together and discuss the problem and see if we can agree about anything and work from there, meanwhile trolls, like always, will come and try to disrupt the discussion in any way possible.

Well, so what specifically is the problem? Again, the problem are for example the trolls and other dishonest people dominating, manipulating, cheating, etc, not letting others have a voice or let them have a fair chance, and destroying the community by killing the joy of playing and on working on anything, the game has been shifted in many ways from the joy of socializing, exploring and learning, to addiction, fighting, stealing, lying, dominating, killing, pay to win / "win" by any means (which is in reality nothing but a big loss), and being as cancerous and obnoxious as possible to deplete others of energy (so they "win" simply by others resigning)...
And the only way we can save or resurrect the spirit is by first acknowledging the problem, then discussing it, and only after those two stages finally consider solutions.

And that's what I'm trying to do here, but again, it's up to the community to either see the problem and have the guts to talk about/discuss it even with trolls around, and the heart to care, or not, but I can't clean this community up all by myself, it's just absolutely impossible.
Even if I had the technical power to do it (which I don't), as for example an admin on this forum (which I'm not), it would still be a dictatorship if I forced my perspective and solutions on everyone else, and that's not my goal, you need to come to your own conclusion, I just wanna discuss things properly and take a look at the solutions if anyone's interested (and for those not interested I'm interested in hearing from you why you're not unless you only have personal attacks and negative things to say as I'm getting bored of it at this point).

And before anyone says "Tibia has always been like that" or something, sure, it was never perfect, but I definitely think it was better before, and I think it would be interesting to see what had happened to Tibia if Cip had considered or tried other solutions to their problems than making cheating/aimbot built-in, pay2win, and all their other changes. Don't you?

Tell me what you think (without being disrespectful and making any personal attacks), please, stay on-topic. :)

Last edited:
Back