• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Do not allow players to login to 1/1 on website?

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there, anyone out there know how to make 1/1 not accessible on the website so I can keep in-game acc and use a website to allow people to pick.

Gesior Version I am Using; https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/tree/TFS-0.3.6_and_0.4_to_rev_3703

I saw a thread, where an answer is posted..
Here: http://otland.net/threads/gesior-aac-help.54205/

But I came to the same problem as this guy..
http://otland.net/threads/gesior-aac-help.54205/#post-1887018

I checked around my account management file and I cant find the code of line anywhere.
Code:
$login_account = strtoupper(trim($_POST['account_login']));

Any help is greatly appreciated, this would be an awesome thing to have.

@Ninja - Don't know if you could help with this, but if you can much appreciated!

Last edited:
I have found this in the code, but I don't know this language enough to tell it to not allow 1/1.

Code:
{
     if(isset($isTryingToLogin))
     {
       switch(Visitor::getLoginState())
       {
         case Visitor::LOGINSTATE_NO_ACCOUNT:
           $main_content .= 'Account with that name doesn\'t exist.';
           break;
         case Visitor::LOGINSTATE_WRONG_PASSWORD:
           $main_content .= 'Wrong password to account.';
           break;
       }
     }
     $main_content .= 'Please enter your account name and your password.<br/><a href="?subtopic=createaccount" >Create an account</a> if you do not have one yet.<br/>
   }

Also found someone say:
Code:
Search for:
if(!$logged && !empty($login_account) && !empty($login_password))
Replace it with:
if(!$logged && !empty($login_account) && !empty($login_password) && $login_account != 1)

But none of my gesior files have that either!

I have found this in the code, but I don't know this language enough to tell it to not allow 1/1.

Code:
{
     if(isset($isTryingToLogin))
     {
       switch(Visitor::getLoginState())
       {
         case Visitor::LOGINSTATE_NO_ACCOUNT:
           $main_content .= 'Account with that name doesn\'t exist.';
           break;
         case Visitor::LOGINSTATE_WRONG_PASSWORD:
           $main_content .= 'Wrong password to account.';
           break;
       }
     }
     $main_content .= 'Please enter your account name and your password.<br/><a href="?subtopic=createaccount" >Create an account</a> if you do not have one yet.<br/>
   }

Also found someone say:
Code:
Search for:
if(!$logged && !empty($login_account) && !empty($login_password))
Replace it with:
if(!$logged && !empty($login_account) && !empty($login_password) && $login_account != 1)

But none of my gesior files have that either!

$login_account != 1

Is what you needed, but where is the inputs? Look up the name of that and use it, it wont work if you put in the wrong name.

@WibbenZ - The first script is directly copied from Gesior and the second part is someone posting a code that fixes it which I can't find in the current gesior files.

Last edited:
I have like 3$ on paypal right now to pay anyone who can do this for me if that encourages anyone to help me. I will also be able to send 5$ in a few days when my bank payment comes in.

Update before I go to bed, I got the account page to be disabled by writing this line of code so when a player is logged in as account id 1 and goes to "My Account" it displays "Access Denied!" but it does it for every account not just account manager.

Added to Line 25 of accountmanagement.php:
Code:
if($login_account != 1)
$main_content .= 'Access Denied!';

Any help is appreciated and will be tipped!

Edit, fixed this myself by setting acc manager page access to 2 and using this code.
Code:
else
if($group_id_of_acc_logged == 2)
$main_content .= '<b><font color="red"><center>Access Denied, use this account in-game!</center></font></b>';

Last edited:
Back