• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you belive in......

Do you belive?

• Yes

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 36 52.9%

• Total voters

Xazive

You're delusional
Reaction score
Hello.

I was woundering how many of you guys that belives in UFO's.

Do you?

lawl.jpg

Some peoples are saying that this actually exists.. If you dont. Do you think there is any other lifes out there except us?:thumbup:

I don't believe in UFOs that happened to be on Earth but I do believe that there is more life elsewhere in outer space. It's quite obvious that we aren't the only ones in the infinite.

Picture is fake, or could be just anything.

But whoever doesn't believe there is life outside our tiny, minuscule planet in the entire universe, is just blinded by the usual media ignorance, and I feel pity for you.

Notice the word "life", Im not talking about humanoid creatures living in mars and what not. Just plain life.

Man, yesterday i went to a place with telescopes and thaat you could saw the stars infront of you, and i asked a guy that worked there if there where UFOS, and he said he wasn't allowed to talk, then we asked another guy and he said everyday they saw ufos :eek:

NASA is obiously hidding something... :ninja:

Well there are existing Super Planets similiar to earth, so i think there is life somewhere else. There is a super planet what rains iron also, and theres a superplanet what is overflooded with ocean's. So i believe there is another specie with super internet (i hope).

i aint gonna believe anything until they have like Scientific proof available to public.

isnt obious enough, our universe isn't even 0,1% of the hole universe how aint there gonna be another life's in other planets..

I meant UFO's i believe there is life outside of this galaxy though. There's probably like another sun or w/e

In my country some years ago a blue big shit landed on a mountain, the scientifics told nasa and they came in helicopters took all the evidence and left, suspicious..

I'm with lostboy on this one i believe there might be life somewhere else then earth.

Well there are existing Super Planets similiar to earth, so i think there is life somewhere else. There is a super planet what rains iron also, and theres a superplanet what is overflooded with ocean's. So i believe there is another specie with super internet (i hope).

Either Gliese 581c or Gliese 581d have been suggested to be able to hold life, they're called "earth-like planets".

isnt obious enough, our universe isn't even 0,1% of the hole universe how aint there gonna be another life's in other planets..

Define "our universe"

Back
Top Bottom