• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you like Energy Drinks?

What's your answer? Choose.

• Red Bull

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Burn

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I don't like any, they're bad for health.

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters

strike95

ROSESTYLEZ 2012
Reaction score
Since someone says it's bad, since someone says it's great, since someone says what?
What do you think about it?
Well for myself, Energy Drinks are my idols, I can drink them every minute. Even second. It feels nice, smell awesome, and best of all. Still it makes your heart faster, since Vodka slows it.

Let's see what do you think about it.
POST IT HERE!

red_bull.jpg
images
------------------------------------------- ----------- ------------------ ----------------
200_5550852954ca4793cdd31a.jpg

19848.jpg

Booster.jpg

234.jpg
234.jpg
234.jpg
234.jpg
234.jpg
234.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha,
liked that one pic, hahahahahahahhahahaha lmao

hahahahah yes man so FUCKING hilariouys hahahahah lmao rofl loooool hahahahahahaha fucking ass with monster LOOOOOOOOL

roflmao LOOOOOOL

Redbull, burn?.. what kind of choices are these.. I drink them kind of often, they are great for late night coding/gaming ;/

Red Bull - Most famous energy drink.
Monster - Second famous energy drink.
Burn - Third famous energy drink.

Noooooo, I did it sux mate. STILL BURN PWNZZZZZZZZ

Meh, I guess you have to like Coffee to be able to enjoy Java Monster. imcoolwiththis.jpg

Redbull, burn?.. what kind of choices are these.. I drink them kind of often, they are great for late night coding/gaming ;/

Mate, try this. Listen now.
Try run up the stairs before you drink Energy Drink, you will be tired. And let 30 minutes pass. Drink Energy Drink. Any. Any. Any. And try run up the stairs, you will get tired? NO. Never unless you breath like AAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Meh, I guess you have to like Coffee to be able to enjoy Java Monster. imcoolwiththis.jpg

I know you like it, like you said, but for me Burn is my idol xD. My maximum drink of Energy Drinks on a day was 16 when I was traveling in Germany, Karlsruhe with a bus. With my brother and family xD.

Burn - 7
Red Bull - 2
Guarana - 3-4 idk.
Fast Energy - 3
Monster - 1 GREEN OFC.

is coffee an energy drink? sure

but no, i do not like this bull piss pseudo-liquid in a can

is coffee an energy drink? sure

but no, i do not like this bull piss pseudo-liquid in a can

nope, just caffeine and taurine.

Im great fan of energy drinks of all kinds but i still prefer insane amounts of coffee.

I used to drink some before. I don't really like energy drinks at all now.

Anyone tasted the monster absolutley zero? it awesome, the green monster tastes nice too :p

Back