• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you like Energy Drinks?

What's your answer? Choose.

• Red Bull

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Burn

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I don't like any, they're bad for health.

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
Monster for sure ^_^
wNbThUW6pU.jpg

Jealous lol.

And all my real friends have tell me to be less alcohol for getting drunk like lil bitch, and much energy drinks. And it's party at 1AM cuz they all agreed on that xD all 40. Me 41. xD

rofl, drunk like a lil bitch!

Why everybody likes monster? Mayby they like taste of shit. Monster is one of worst energy drinks ._.

I like mostly Red Bull, Battery, Red Devil and Rockstar Orange and Rockstar cola.

Just party ended 45 minuts ago, we couldn't sleep, 40 guys drank about half of my bought energy drinks, there was music like hell, disco ball, waaa that was awesome, disco lights (purple, yellow, white), also police came on my doors we just ignored them ahahaha, ILL NEVER FORGET THIS! haha

Just party ended 45 minuts ago, we couldn't sleep, 40 guys drank about half of my bought energy drinks¹, there was music like hell, disco ball, waaa that was awesome, disco lights (purple, yellow, white), also police came on my doors we just ignored them ahahaha², ILL NEVER FORGET THIS! haha

¹ Sounds very gay imo.
² We both know that's a lie.

I'm not kiddo to lie, or to dream, and i told ya WE COULD NOT sleep at own homes, everyone got each home, house whatever, noone slept, if we could all sleep IN EACH HOUSE OFC NOT GAY, we would wake up in 3 pm or after

And that about police, is true, one of us come to see who's RINGing and we just continued

Back