• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you like Energy Drinks?

What's your answer? Choose.

• Red Bull

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Burn

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I don't like any, they're bad for health.

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
Well theyre bad for health if drunken constantly but theyr cool when you gotta study and your tired as fuck lol

I actually like Red Bull :D, although I don't drink them that often.

Cannabis energy tasted good?
Weve got here cannabis Ice tea and that tastes just like black tea, so i cant really believe that cannabis energy drinks wud taste any good.

Anyways, i normally drink red bull, race, burn or S budget (They r cheap energy drinks but damn they taste good)
Bomba is also one of my favorites but its extremly sweet any barely anyone likes it, but it looks kinda cool, like a hand grenade

424440264_005a33abeb.jpg

Aaand i hate Monster, just dont like the taste.

You still drink demon? It tastes like crap now D:

I drink 'V, Mother or Lift Plus usually, sometimes Red bull'

Well today i have bought 'A Big Pack' 28 Red Bulls (28x3km=84km)(1km=0.52 euros)
16 Burns 'Family Pack' (16x2.5km=40)
60 Red Bulls 'Higher Red Bull, if normal is 500 mg, than this is 750-800mg' (60x5km=300km)
100 Fast Energy 'Monstrum Pack Xtreme' 250mg, (100x1km=100km)
etc. Some of number ammount of energy drinks isn't totally true, but it is average ;P, later i will tell you how much i did bought, after i count.

TODAY'S PARTY MA HOME, AROUND 40 PEOPLE BRO !

Dude, please tell me uve atleast charged like 5€ from everyone thats coming to the party else wud i feel like punching u in the face.
And thats ways too many energy drinks for a party with 40 people, u shud have bought more softdrinks (Eristoff ice and the other weak crap) and something like Eristoff Black (Its like 16€ or so but 1 of em is enough for ~10 people) cause its not good when the people drink more energy drinks than alcohol, just sayin.

Have anybody tasted Dynami:t?

dynamit_10p.jpg

Cheap and tasts exactly same as Battery. Too bad that they dont make anymore Dynami:t RED. Goes to top3 list for me :D

Well today i have bought 'A Big Pack' 28 Red Bulls (28x3km=84km)(1km=0.52 euros)
60 Red Bulls 'Higher Red Bull, if normal is 500 mg, than this is 750-800mg' (60x5km=300km)
etc. Some of number ammount of energy drinks isn't totally true, but it is average ;P, later i will tell you how much i did bought, after i count.

Sounds like an awesome party! nah, not really

Party with energy drinks, how old are you? :)

So these are the facts, you dont know him in real life right? You dont know his friends and what they are like and u havent got any other info about him.
And still ur attacking him without any significant reason, the only reasonable explanation = jealousy

And corruption,u know, there hasnt got to be alcohol to be fun, yes with alcohol people open up and its easier to chat and everything is simply better but u can have a good time without alcohol if uve got the right people there but u prolly havent been at many partys until now so i dont blame u for not knowing that.

And @ striker, 1 am is pretty damn late to start the party so u should make it start at ~10 PM and prepare some stuff be4 so people dont get too bored.

Greets ~
Dastan

And lets now all behave and go back 2 topic.

@Dastan there hasn't to be alcohol to have fun, but it always doubles the fun ;]

Back