• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think is a good ideia?

Do you think is a good ideia?

• Yes

• No

• W/e

Results are only viewable after voting.

mengueh

Reaction score
Today when I was working I was thinking: "HOW TO DO DIFFERENT"?

So an idea came on my head:

Instead of selling itens from webshop to otserver, directly, I thought create a MYSTERIOUS BOXES in which could drop randomly from ANY MONSTER (or could be purchased on webshop too). So, if the player wants to open the box he should purchase at webshop the key correspondent to the box dropped/purchased.

When opening the box the player has some chance to catch an item (could be read at website the item/chance). The box has trash item/medium item/great item/excelent item(hard to catch).

The price of box: $$$ premium points (suggests below at comment)
The price of key: $$$ premium points (suggests below at comment)

Thank you ;)

@EDIT

Removed the word INNOVATE from text because aren't an innovate thing.

Last edited:
sounds like any game that has boxes, chests or whatnot
csgo
league
idk the others but im sure theres more

Last edited by a moderator:
You could also add in more stuff, like "loot chance", so it's not evenly distributed.
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)

local config = {
        [1] = {item_id = 11111, item_count = 1},
        [2] = {item_id = 22222, item_count = math.random(10)},
        [3] = {item_id = 33333, item_count = math.random(20, 50)}
    }

local rand = math.random(#config)
    doPlayerAddItem(cid, config[rand].item_id, config[rand].item_count, true) -- true means, if no cap/inventory, drop reward under character.

return true
end

Plus the keys should be very rarely obtainable in game so that it doesn't get Pay2Win too much. Thats what buggs me about csgo a little bit...

You could also add in more stuff, like "loot chance", so it's not evenly distributed.
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)

local config = {
        [1] = {item_id = 11111, item_count = 1},
        [2] = {item_id = 22222, item_count = math.random(10)},
        [3] = {item_id = 33333, item_count = math.random(20, 50)}
    }

local rand = math.random(#config)
    doPlayerAddItem(cid, config[rand].item_id, config[rand].item_count, true) -- true means, if no cap/inventory, drop reward under character.

return true
end

I don't study all chances, but ty for feedback! <3

maybe use the rusty armor and rust remover? u can make more like that, rusty weapon, item
I don't think so. Ty for feed.

Plus the keys should be very rarely obtainable in game so that it doesn't get Pay2Win too much. Thats what buggs me about csgo a little bit...

Of course! The keys could drop too! :)
Ty

Last edited by a moderator:
We have this stuff for like 2 years so far. :)
https://www.gunzodus.net/shop/list

Alot of OTs have used these scripts for ex random stats items, random house deco etc

@topic tbh, it could be a fun thing but what would suck is if you add ex eq, most ots have vocation sets, why would a knight want a want etc? :p
So factor in the vocation and make it cheap, it should be alot cheaper than buying the real item from the shop.

That way you will sell alot more (hopefully) with people trying to get the best items for a cheap price.

Take ex the dragon lore in CSGO that you can sell for 1k ~ usd while the keys and boxes goes for like 2-5 usd.
So factor those things in aswell.

Alot of OTs have used these scripts for ex random stats items, random house deco etc

@topic tbh, it could be a fun thing but what would suck is if you add ex eq, most ots have vocation sets, why would a knight want a want etc? :p
So factor in the vocation and make it cheap, it should be alot cheaper than buying the real item from the shop.

That way you will sell alot more (hopefully) with people trying to get the best items for a cheap price.

Take ex the dragon lore in CSGO that you can sell for 1k ~ usd while the keys and boxes goes for like 2-5 usd.
So factor those things in aswell.

First, thanks for feed.

Of course the price will be alot cheaper than the real item. We will not sell ITEM, just random box. What do you think about?

First, thanks for feed.

Of course the price will be alot cheaper than the real item. We will not sell ITEM, just random box. What do you think about?

Well could still work, but it should still be rare and cheap imo :p
And still should factor in the vocation, maybe even level?

Well could still work, but it should still be rare and cheap imo :p
And still should factor in the vocation, maybe even level?

Hmm, how much PREMIUM POINTS/each key?

I guess based at vocation..

Back