• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you want to reset lunarforce?

DO YOU WANT RESET LUNARFORCE?

• yes

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • no

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters
Hello,
Never heard of me? Sad, I'm known in Dolera, Calva, Inferna, Amera, Rowama, Furora and Askara. Are one of those levels 10 in my worlds asking me for cash? I'm sorry, go play ot servers. Go copy our Dolerean colours as the one in my signature :)
so legendary known in Dolera,Calva,Inferna,Amera,Rowana,Furora,askara thats our OTLAND(tibia ots) forum not rl forum we dont care your real tibia history rlly.. Ambera dominandoo

so legendary known in Dolera,Calva,Inferna,Amera,Rowana,Furora,askara thats our OTLAND(tibia ots) forum not rl forum we dont care your real tibia history rlly.. Ambera dominandoo
I never told you to care baby <3 all I said he doesn't know me then idc because I'm known in those worlds kkkkkkkkkkk.. Also about colours it's true, here, take these nobs as an example

rly idc was just saying :p ambera dominado? sad, a world ruled by gm's who have top char with 1000000 charges on ssa,kkthxbye

Last edited:
I never told you to care baby <3 all I said he doesn't know me then idc because I'm known in those worlds kkkkkkkkkkk.. Also about colours it's true, here, take these nobs as an example

rly idc was just saying :p ambera dominado? sad, a world ruled by gm's who have top char with 1000000 charges on ssa,kkthxbye
YOur Opinion about ambera is totaly bullshit. Ambera :
SSA exhaust for 7 second. Might ring for 10 seconds. That are really good fights.
But your to "PRO" to play on OTS. Better go exp for 1 month and then go war for 2 days.
Rl tibia died a long time ago. Only this retro PvP worlds does matter.
No 1 knows u why do u act like that. I dont care if some 1 doesnt know me but nevermind i see you DO .
Sad but true.
@Slibaha
Glad to see you back playing Tibia.

@straatuga why u team stealing his colors that he invented? team noob? he is famous on rl tibia so u are fanboy i think for stealing his colors :oops:

@straatuga why u team stealing his colors that he invented? team noob? he is famous on rl tibia so u are fanboy i think for stealing his colors :oops:
Thanks <3 oh, and no im not just assuming, someone in dolera ts3 said he was trolling on shadowcores and this muslim kid called bezieh? idk or w.e said he got his colours from dolera and then he asked for his name in dolera and he said i got deleted lvl 300 :p

Thanks <3 oh, and no im not just assuming, someone in dolera ts3 said he was trolling on shadowcores and this muslim kid called bezieh? idk or w.e said he got his colours from dolera and then he asked for his name in dolera and he said i got deleted lvl 300 :p
not that i give two shits about this cool story of yours but lets just say you "invented" the colours, why would anyone here care? haha

kuhwa what is dolera? new type of food? gtfo with your "rl tibia" theories

cool history o_O

gather time when gather time be ready for small action on ambera gajs

copying your colours? pls tell me where this colours come from? since when are you using them?

Last edited:
Why did you add a 'Y' on our? I never said they were mine, just stating the fact those colours were invented in old school Dolera and to-fate they're used by our guild in Dolera. Many people in Shadowcores use the colours (I never said they were mine but these colours were invented in Dolera and it's annoying to see a team using them on an ot). But I NEVER said they were mine, just saying they were invented in Dolera by our team back in the days but kk

Back